Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    SYNOPTIC SUCKED!!! :mad: So did unit 5....
    At least coursework and unit 4 went well..phewwwwwwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    SYNOPTIC SUCKED!!! :mad: So did unit 5....
    At least coursework and unit 4 went well..phewwwwwwwwwww
    unit 4 was an oddun, we all found it horribly difficult. then when they results came through, we'd either done brilliantly or really badly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    unit 4 was an oddun, we all found it horribly difficult. then when they results came through, we'd either done brilliantly or really badly
    Yeah lots of people dropped by a grade or two on that unit, coursework was my major worry which I was relieved when it turned out to be about microbiology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    you'll ony lose a breadth mark then, which is only out of 3. don't worry about it too much
    Phew, that's a relief! Thanks 6 hours to gooo!

ReputationRep:
    the essays sound a bit less vague than 2003, anyway! last year i missed out half a question on unit 4 and still got full marks on that unit when I thought it went terribly. so who knows what they do with the marking? sure it'll be fine though

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.