Can I top up my CIM level 6 Diploma with an undergrduate degree?

Watch
Roshinara Singh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Can I top up my CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing with an undergrduate degree in Marketing
I have seen once that it can be.But it was an online degree.I want a proper on campus degree with enough credits,Is it possible?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Roshinara Singh)
Can I top up my CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing with an undergrduate degree in Marketing
I have seen once that it can be.But it was an online degree.I want a proper on campus degree with enough credits,Is it possible?
Top up degrees aren't very common - your best bet would be to start with the list of universities that are approved graduate gateways for CIM (http://www.cim.co.uk/qualifications/...till-studying/ ) as their course content will contain some similarities to the level 6 diploma.

Top ups are most common in universities that offer HNDs or Foundation Degrees (FdA or FdSc) in the subjects concerned - because both groups may want to then top up to a full degree with an additional year of study

But unfortunately the only way to find somewhere is to do the legwork and contact as many places as possible to ask if they'll accept your diploma as accredited prior learning for entry into year 3 of a degree (or year 1 of a top up degree).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (174)
44.27%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
10.94%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.14%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.12%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (39)
9.92%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise