Most Embarrassing Moments of School Life Watch

littlesarah1799
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What are your most embarrassing moments from primary and Secondary school?

For me mine were--
Primary: I Wet Myself in year 3 because my teacher would not allow me to go to the toilet. I also thew up during assembly in year 3-- that was such a horrible year ;(

Secondary school: In year 7 science at the start of the year, I called my science teacher Dad. In year 9 (girls will only understand this) my pad did not hold well and I bled onto my chair :O
Abbismith99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Primary: I was sick on the playground and it went onto a teachers shoe

I will never forget the moment when the boy next to me started crying in year 1 and when the teacher asked "whats wrong" He replied "I've wet and pooed my pants" I have never moved away from someone so quickly in my whole life

Secondary: I tripped and fell in year 11 PE and I fell into the most muddy puddle ever!!
princessmaire80
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Primary- I was putting my chair up on the desk at the end of the day and it got caught in my teacher's skirt which ended up flashing her knickers to everyone
Secondary: I was reading a magazine while I was waiting for a lesson to start- I was reading it behind the cover of my file (it wasn't anything dodgy just Smash Hits) and I thought I couldn't be seen and my head of year walked in and confiscated it (I got my own back though- the instruction leaflet for my inhaler was on glossy paper and I deliberately tried the same trick the next time- she fell for it hook line and sinker but couldn't take it as it was part of my inhaler everyone laughed as it made her look really stupid )
CoolaClime Student
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So far having my new Tie cut fiirst wk in Year 7
prazzyjazzy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Called my Physics and Chemistry teachers "mum". Made a very inappropriate joke during Biology.

Felt nauseous throughout a Chemistry FYE that I really needed to do well in (I was failing and needed a pretty good score on my Final Exam to pass) and eventually spent 20 minutes throwing up in the bathroom. I was so sick that couldn't study for the rest of my exams *cri*. What's worse is that it's an annual thing. I get really sick around Exam/Review Week like clockwork and it's hell. Last year I chugged coca-cola the moment I started feeling nauseous to get myself to throw up. After that I recover pretty quickly tho.

My squad usually sits outside with me, and I was admiring my classmates butt and wanted to point it out. When I did, I picked the exact moment my crush walked by and so he caught me pointing and my friends were watching him like this

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (162)
74.31%
Jeremy Hunt (56)
25.69%

Watched Threads