2 UMS away from A*, should I apply for remark?

Watch this thread
Christy__Hey
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I took Physics in 2017 Jan IAL and I need 2 UMS more in A2 to get an A*. I'm wondering whether I should remark unit 6 (experimental physics) since there's 1 raw mark away from getting A*, but is it worth doing so? I'm afraid that the result may not change or some marks may be deducted after remark, what should I do ?
Here's my result:
AS: 290/300
Unit 4: 96/120
Unit 5:120/120
Unit 6: 52/60
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Danny Dorito)
x
adil_
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
if you're one mark away from an A* then its very unlikely that your grades will drop low enough to lower your grades from an A to a B. Definitely get the papers remarked.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (155)
41.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.55%
No (148)
39.78%

Watched Threads