The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex firmers 2017

Hi guys,
Now that everyone's at the stage of firming and insuring I thought it would be nice to have a chat with other potential students so we can discuss things like accomdation and what we're looking forward too and course sort of thing.
Just introduce what your studying and what your looking forward to most:

I'm studying sociology with a language and looking forward to leaving the hussle and hussle of london
Reply 1
Hi,
I'm studying History with Politics and looking forward to meeting new people and experiencing uni life.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
I'm doing American Studies and History provided I get the grades! I need BBB. What's everyone's offers?
Reply 3
computer science and AI, foundation year is my insurance also at sussex
Hi guys, I am studying Computing for Digital Media (if I get ABB). Really looking forward to leaving Europe and living in UK
I firmed business at Sussex but I think I'm going to slip a grade. Is it likely that they'll accept me with ABC or even BBB :unsure:
Original post by kylslntr
Hi guys,
Now that everyone's at the stage of firming and insuring I thought it would be nice to have a chat with other potential students so we can discuss things like accomdation and what we're looking forward too and course sort of thing.
Just introduce what your studying and what your looking forward to most:

I'm studying sociology with a language and looking forward to leaving the hussle and hussle of london

Hey, I'm doing sociology! Are you living on campus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending