Chelsea12345
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,
I'm year 12 Student currently taking Biology,Chemistry and Maths. I'm going to start updating every day here, in hope of it motivating me to do better.
Recently, I had mock exams and achieved : C,E,E. I have resits mocks coming up soon and hopefully they go better than my real mocks.
Chelsea12345
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Day 1

Chemistry - I'm planning to finish revising Mass Spectrometry and answer the fact recall and application questions on it. If I have time, I want to go through Electronic Structure questions and review that bit again to refresh my memory.
Biology - Nothing planned
Maths - Go through circle past paper questions.
Chelsea12345
Rep:
Probably missed lots of days inbetween but I had my resit results back for maths and chemistry. A in maths and B in chemistry! All that revision paid off but still unsure about whether i will get similar grades in my real AS since these resit mock exams seemed perhaps more easier in comparison to my actual mocks.

For today, I'm planning on doing:
Completing biology exam style questions on biological units 1 - done
Completing summary questions on KC and equilibrium in the revision guide
Finishing my bio lab book write up on heart dissection
maths revision for core 2 assessment tomorrow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
21.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
8.51%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
8.51%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
10.64%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (12)
25.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
25.53%

Watched Threads