jodielaw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
i have a question for a piece of coursework about constitutional convention which I am unable to answer as I do not understand the question I am wondering if there is
anyway that I would get some help in understanding the question. my deadline is the 28 march which is coming closer by the day please help as soon as possible please.
Exams2017
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jodielaw)
i have a question for a piece of coursework about constitutional convention which I am unable to answer as I do not understand the question I am wondering if there is
anyway that I would get some help in understanding the question. my deadline is the 28 march which is coming closer by the day please help as soon as possible please.
What exactly is the question?
jodielaw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Exams2017)
What exactly is the question?
the quote is
"Constitutional conventions are used to govern the behaviour of the Queen, the Government, and Parliament, without which there would neither democratic nor accountable government within Britain."
and I'm supposed to critically analyse it
Exams2017
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
the quote is
"Constitutional conventions are used to govern the behaviour of the Queen, the Government, and Parliament, without which there would neither democratic nor accountable government within Britain."
Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with that section of constitutional convention so I can't answer. Good luck with the question though.
Mimir
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A starting point is that this is a question on separation of powers and accountability/responsibility, you could also consider mentioning the Rule of Law.

Read the sticky to this section, it will help you find out how to get your question answered on here.
rkuni16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have the same questionnnnnn and clueless
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
the quote is
You could also consider why we need constitutional conventions to 'govern behaviour'. Why wouldn't this be relevant for, say, America?
rkuni16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mimir)
A starting point is that this is a question on separation of powers and accountability/responsibility, you could also consider mentioning the Rule of Law.

Read the sticky to this section, it will help you find out how to get your question answered on here.
how can i mention the rule of law?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (47)
24.48%
No, but I have thought about it (52)
27.08%
No (93)
48.44%

Watched Threads