GCSE choices: Geography or Health and Social Care?

Watch
lowrias
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am torn between taking Geography or Health and Social Care for GCSE. I know Health and Social Care will be easier but I'm not sure which would be best.
xhorseloverx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Health and Social Care is badly regarded. Do Geography
passionate-study
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It honestly depends on which one you like better. I would not take one just because it is 'easier' likewise I wouldn't take one just because it is going to be better presented. Both of these options are good solid options, so it really depends which one you like better? Also, do you have any idea of what you want to do in the future? For example, if you think you would like to do something to do with geography then that might be the better option but if you were thinking of going into something to do with health and social care, then obviously that subject would be best. I have to say, I took GCSE Health and Social and absolutely loved it but I know people who took Geography and loved it, so it just depends which one you think would suit you best and you would be happier doing If you have any questions about what the GCSE would be like feel free to message me, I can't say much about Geography but I can answer anything about Health and Social Care, if you think that might be able to help you decide.
Hope this helps
Emma
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (59)
29.21%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.43%
No I am happy with my choice (112)
55.45%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (16)
7.92%

Watched Threads