Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im trying to work out my results for A level biology.now whether ive done crap or not is out of the question. i KNOW ive done crap however its a matter of whether i get an E or not.

These are my results

AS level UMS mark A level
    byb1 41 (E) byb4 57 (C)
    byb2 47 (D)
    byb3 63 (D)

IM SURE IVE GOT 2 U'S in the modules im waiting for the results for.

can i not get an E?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    im trying to work out my results for A level biology.now whether ive done crap or not is out of the question. i KNOW ive done crap however its a matter of whether i get an E or not.

These are my results

byb1 41 (E) byb4 57 (C)
    byb2 47 (D)
    byb3 63 (D)

can i not get an E?

i dunno, you might have failed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)

These are my results

byb1 41 (E) byb4 57 (C)
    byb2 47 (D)
    byb3 63 (D)

can i not get an E?
    Right- so at the moment you have 41+47+63+57= 208. You need 240 to get an E. Therefore it is highly unlikely that you have failed- even if you get Us on the outstanding modules you should be able to pick up the points to get up to an E- based on your previous perfomance you could even get 2Ds which would give you a D.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomcoolinguk)
    Right- so at the moment you have 41+47+63+57= 208. You need 240 to get an E. Therefore it is highly unlikely that you have failed- even if you get Us on the outstanding modules you should be able to pick up the points to get up to an E- based on your previous perfomance you could even get 2Ds which would give you a D.
    cheers for the confidence boost although i didnt revise as well as the first year but i hope i get an E which is still a pass. lol, and im trying to get in uni :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you've failed....

...bah, I failed AS Biology by 5 marks. Dropping that was the best decision ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonJam)
    I don't think you've failed....

...bah, I failed AS Biology by 5 marks. Dropping that was the best decision ever!
    failed as in below an E or below C lol. I failed below E and had to resit

ReputationRep:
    Got a U because I screwed up one paper, did a Jan retake and got the same mark. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonJam)
    Got a U because I screwed up one paper, did a Jan retake and got the same mark. :P
    hehe, ure supposed to revise but im not in a good position to say that :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.