The Student Room Group

Have you ever had an online romance

How did it start and blossom, what kind of relationship was it and did you meet up

4 months ago I met a girl in a persocope comments thing. We would watch one same scoper. We watched each other scope and got to know each other. Things got sexual really quick and it we ended up in love with each other. Sadly its over now

Do you guys have any stories?

Scroll to see replies

Nope, never could feel that sweet sweet feeling of love and romance through chat boxes
just watched' her' what a fitting thread
[video="youtube;WzV6mXIOVl4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzV6mXIOVl4[/video]

but no I havent :holmes:
Reply 3
Original post by Steljoy
Nope, never could feel that sweet sweet feeling of love and romance through chat boxes

I thought that too before it happened.
We would constantly send videos and pics of our lives so we would feel close
Reply 4
I didn't meet my partner online but my mum and stepdad met online 5 years ago and have lived together for 4 years and got married last year so online romances can work :yep:

Moved to relationships :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by ForestShadow
just watched' her' what a fitting thread
[video="youtube;WzV6mXIOVl4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzV6mXIOVl4[/video]

but no I havent :holmes:

I loved that movie!
Original post by Dead Inside
I loved that movie!

SPOILERS
makes you rly think huh but when he finds out samanthas loves 601 other ppl, couldnt he have asked/figured out that was a possibility earlier? :holmes:
Reply 7
Original post by ForestShadow
SPOILERS
makes you rly think huh but when he finds out samanthas loves 601 other ppl, couldnt he have asked/figured out that was a possibility earlier? :holmes:

I guess so but she was personalized just for him. But is it really cheating when your part of the same operating system but exist as sperate programs :holmes:
Reply 8
yes it was a complete waste of time, we spent hours skyping daily and visited each other twice in like 2 years. it was mental torture, don't do it. i would have been much better off pursuing my own goals/ambitions than making her my only goal.
Reply 9
Original post by AYNTDIS
yes it was a complete waste of time, we spent hours skyping daily and visited each other twice in like 2 years. it was mental torture, don't do it. i would have been much better off pursuing my own goals/ambitions than making her my only goal.

I agree with you you wouldn't the same apply for a normal relationship
Reply 10
I agree with you you wouldn't the same apply for a normal relationship

yes it does but you can actually have fun and develop as people when you're together in person, you can go and do things, experience things together. so you're left with some real memories of tangible things when the real-world relationship terminates.
yep, i did. i was also like 12 haha. then i broke it off because she got way too clingy.
Original post by asthenophobia
yep, i did. i was also like 12 haha. then i broke it off because she got way too clingy.

Are you sure it wasn't sure catfish
Are you sure it wasn't sure catfish

No, I'm sure. It was on Wattpad if anyone knows what that is. Got the girls Instagram, we skyped once.
I guess so but she was personalized just for him. But is it really cheating when your part of the same operating system but exist as sperate programs :holmes:

hmm good point, I think this a grey area but more on the cheating side, what did you think? :tongue:
Had a crush on someone i spoke to from online but that was it
Reply 16
Crush, yes.
Romance, no.
Original post by UWS
Crush, yes.
Romance, no.

That's why you're the King of the Friendzone.
Reply 18
Original post by Rhythmical
That's why you're the King of the Friendzone.

I wouldn't date anyone off TSR, but thanks for your application.
Original post by asthenophobia
No, I'm sure. It was on Wattpad if anyone knows what that is. Got the girls Instagram, we skyped once.

I assumed you were 16
What year is this
*existential crisis*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending