The Student Room Group

A levels and friends

I am currently in A2 (but am doing AS's so am doing an extra year at school.) Next year I'll be in my third and final year, however I will have no friends as they will be at university. I have one best friend that ive been super close with since year 12 but besides that I haven't really made close friendships with people in my AS classes, and it makes me sad thinking about next year how alone I am going to be. I will 100% focus on my studies because that is my priority , but besides studying I will need friends, people to hang out with, talk to etc. It makes me sad thinking it if I do come to this situation what do I do?
Original post by Doctorwhovianxo
I am currently in A2 (but am doing AS's so am doing an extra year at school.) Next year I'll be in my third and final year, however I will have no friends as they will be at university. I have one best friend that ive been super close with since year 12 but besides that I haven't really made close friendships with people in my AS classes, and it makes me sad thinking about next year how alone I am going to be. I will 100% focus on my studies because that is my priority , but besides studying I will need friends, people to hang out with, talk to etc. It makes me sad thinking it if I do come to this situation what do I do?

Make friends with the people in your current year too. I had people from the year above in my classes and they eventually get on fine with the year below

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending