The Student Room Group

my lecturer stares at me.....

This may sound really weird but I have a lecturer at uni who is not that old I dont think and he is always staring at me. I am not a loud student, i am not the smartest student in the class, I am quite quiet and keep to myself. I am older than the other students in my class (mature student).

This term we were given a group project to do and he is the supervisor and its a small group, there are only 7 of us there but in the group study, he is always looking at me and not just glancing, i mean full on staring and when i look back at him, he quickly glances away. i had a meeting with him a few weeks ago and he wouldn't even look at me. I felt quite uncomfortable. at first i thought he was looking at me because i was sat in his eye line but then i sat somewhere different and he was still staring and he needed to turn to look at me.

we had a presentation rehearsal and there was the seven of us and no matter who was on stage, i would turn around to look at the clock and his eyes were on me.

When the question section came, we were all on stage and again staring at me and after the presentation, he was literally hanging around and looking over me when there was literally no need, i feel quite uncomfortable around him but i dont know how to bring this up to him. someone please explain this to me please, I feel like i might remind him of someone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending