Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as I can't cook to save my life and have opted for self-catering I think I'll have to seduce a KCL male student. Then I'll be absolutely fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Seeing as I can't cook to save my life and have opted for self-catering I think I'll have to seduce a KCL male student. Then I'll be absolutely fine.
    I already have someone going to same uni who's promised to cook for me regularly...

Hahahhaa...sorry I feel so smug today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    I was kidding. Apologies if you took offence. =/
    Not really, but there is a danger that others might misunderstand your tone. Hate for anyone like yourself to be reckless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Not really, but there is a danger that others might misunderstand your tone. Hate for anyone like yourself to be reckless
    I'll take that as a compliment; thanks But yeah, I do have a weird sense of humour...i'll calm down a little.

ReputationRep:
    Im a guy, I love food, and cooking. I enjoy cooking for other people, oh and I bake cakes/biscuits too!

ReputationRep:
    I can cook! And I'm a man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    Where's the 'what do you think of women AND men who cook' category, you sexist, sexist person. Seriously, STOP STEREOTYPING. :mad:
    You really need some serious help if you think that this forum is sexist!!! Girl get some help!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy but sweet)
    You really need some serious help if you think that this forum is sexist!!! Girl get some help!!!!
    I never said the forum is sexist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I already have someone going to same uni who's promised to cook for me regularly...
    Lucky you. I think I shouldn't have opted for self catering. Ah well, I'm sure I'll find a way to survive.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a man, and can just about cook.........pasta/toast/cheese on toast/baked beans on toast. Maybe someday the time will come when I willhave to expand my <wide> range of culinary capabilities, but at the moment, I can't be arsed.

ReputationRep:
    I always find men that can cook really well incredibly attractive.

ReputationRep:
    I can cook, quite well as it happens!! I really enjoy it, its a great way to calm down. Have not tried baking much but i have the cooking knack, however I must say that I do the best fry ups in the world, guarenteed 100% cure for hangovers. I also make the best corned beef hash in the world!! My mate had said she wouldn't touch it if i made it (didn't like the look or sound of corned beef) but she ate half of it!! Now if only I had a girl to cook for...

ReputationRep:
    I can cook, erm, well, I can microwave a pie. (My bro blew up a pie once, lol).

ReputationRep:
    I love cooking. I am infact absolutly excellent in the kitchen and can cook 1st class gourmet food.... I love it

ReputationRep:
    i think ur really sad ur not sassy ur a sissy :eek: wot r u goin on bout if ur gunna talk tlk sum sense!!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I don't do much cooking, but I'm a good cook all the same.

ReputationRep:
    My Shane can cook! His parents own a restaurnat/cafe, so hes been taught how to cook.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.