Septum piercing on a big nose? Watch

esimpkin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone - basically I've seen septum piercings everywhere and they look awesome! But I have a rather large nose from the side (the bridge arches outwards). Should I get a septum piercing?
P.s. I will not be offended about people's answers seeing as I am looking for opinions on appearance
P.p.s. I'm only looking for opinions based on the information I have given, I'm not bothered about opinions including jobs seeing as it can easily be hidden
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
just get a larger size piercing in proportion to your nose
Elly-b
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I say just go for it, I'm sure you'll look cute af If you're worried you can get super cheap fake rings off amazon to see how it looks before committing
username2459953
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In all fairness, my nose is shaped like yours but I'm not getting that piercing because of the appearance from the front, not so much the side. I always think it doesn't suit people with long, slender noses or those with bigger ones. But that's personal opinion eh, go for it if you wanna
Amangum420
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have a big nose n I absolutely love my septum piercing in fact I think it shortens the look of my nose
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads