The Student Room Group

I dont know how to revise and, have my a2 exams in less than 3 months

I am currently studying my final year of A-Levels and am edging closer to the exam season. I have no idea how to revise, and to put it out there, I got 2 U's for Sociology,Psychology and one E for English Language at AS Level- the only reason why they allowed me to progress onto A2 was because many other people got similar grades to me.

I have applied for University this year to study English Language and Linguistics and am in dire need to gain ABB to get onto the course. I have no idea where to start or whether it is even possible for me to even get a C at this point and don't know how to revise.I am also really easily distracted and am the worlds biggest procrastinator.

How should I start studying for my exams?
I got a B in English Language at AS and I am predicted an A* for A2, I can help if you want

Original post by ned97
I am currently studying my final year of A-Levels and am edging closer to the exam season. I have no idea how to revise, and to put it out there, I got 2 U's for Sociology,Psychology and one E for English Language at AS Level- the only reason why they allowed me to progress onto A2 was because many other people got similar grades to me.

I have applied for University this year to study English Language and Linguistics and am in dire need to gain ABB to get onto the course. I have no idea where to start or whether it is even possible for me to even get a C at this point and don't know how to revise.I am also really easily distracted and am the worlds biggest procrastinator.

How should I start studying for my exams?
Reply 2
Original post by Rhythmical
I got a B in English Language at AS and I am predicted an A* for A2, I can help if you want

Thanks, that's so kind of you. I would appreciate your help.
Original post by ned97
Thanks, that's so kind of you. I would appreciate your help.

Fire away with your struggles
Reply 4
Original post by Rhythmical
Fire away with your struggles

Can I start off with a confession?
Original post by ned97
Can I start off with a confession?

Yes if you want
Reply 6
Posted from TSR Mobile

I have never revised for an exam
Original post by ned97
Posted from TSR Mobile

I have never revised for an exam

This is probably the answer to all your problems. Now's a very good time to start and

I am doing AQA A2 EngLang and Psychology right now btw. Got A in both at AS and am predicted A* in both so can help you out if you need it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, thats amazing
Reply 9
Posted from TSR Mobile

I find it really hard to get myself to study, because I am really easily distracted.
Original post by ned97
Posted from TSR Mobile

I find it really hard to get myself to study, because I am really easily distracted.

It's one of those things where you just have to sit down for an hour and force yourself to do it. Give yourself little rewards to motivate yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest