Eui-Sun
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am an international offer holder of MSc Social Cognition.
However, I found out that it's very hard to find someone doing this program

Is there anyone who tell me about the quality of lecture or study life at this program?

Thank you in advance
Murph_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Eui-Sun)
I am an international offer holder of MSc Social Cognition.
However, I found out that it's very hard to find someone doing this program

Is there anyone who tell me about the quality of lecture or study life at this program?

Thank you in advance
Hey there! I am an international offer holder too! It'ss actually incredibly hard to find both people studying it and the ones who applied for this year too however, I am currently at UCL and I came accross one person doing it and his experience is really positive! I will pm you his opinion of the course
Dutcha
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Murph_)
Hey there! I am an international offer holder too! It'ss actually incredibly hard to find both people studying it and the ones who applied for this year too however, I am currently at UCL and I came accross one person doing it and his experience is really positive! I will pm you his opinion of the course
Hi! I just received an offer too, as applicant from the Netherlands! Could you perhaps pm me the opinion about the course you referred to as well? Very curious
SyDair
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have an offer on this course as well. Can you please send me his opinion as well. Thank you
Giannina
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
May I ask when you applied? Thanks
Dutcha
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Giannina)
May I ask when you applied? Thanks
I applied the 3rd of April! Did you apply as well?
Giannina
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dutcha)
I applied the 3rd of April! Did you apply as well?
Yes indeed! But I applied a week earlier and haven't heard back yet :/
Dutcha
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Giannina)
Yes indeed! But I applied a week earlier and haven't heard back yet :/
Oh, that's a pity, hope you hear soon!!
Slava-biriuk
Report 3 years ago
Hello! I am too considering taking the offer for this course! I would be extremely grateful if you shared the opinion with me as well! Many thanks in advance.
qahirg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Slava-biriuk)
Hello! I am too considering taking the offer for this course! I would be extremely grateful if you shared the opinion with me as well! Many thanks in advance.
And me! Please!

Also, for those with an offer, what are your backgrounds?

I initially applied to Cognitive and Decision Sciences... got rejected... got emailed by the programme director asking if I wanted to go on this course. It seems interesting, but the entry requirements seem to be more psychology focused and my undergrads in Economics.
Slava-biriuk
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by qahirg)
And me! Please!

Also, for those with an offer, what are your backgrounds?

I initially applied to Cognitive and Decision Sciences... got rejected... got emailed by the programme director asking if I wanted to go on this course. It seems interesting, but the entry requirements seem to be more psychology focused and my undergrads in Economics.
I similarly applied for Cognitive and Decision Sciences, got rejected and now have an offer for the Social Cognition programme. My background is law.
Giannina
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Hey, I have an offer now as well! Could you possibly send me his info too? Thank you!!
And see you everyone
annhere
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi~~I know this is a 2017 discussion, but I am wondering anyone of you actually take this program. I also got an offer 18/19. thanks!!
joprix
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey this from a while ago but would you mind PMing this too am consdiering applying this year?
dphamvu
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi everyone. I also recently received an offer from the MSc in Social Cognition UCL as well. I would really appreciate to learn from your insights about the course and quality of teaching, as well as opportunities postgrad. Thank you so much in advance!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (58)
17.26%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (95)
28.27%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (128)
38.1%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.1%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.27%

Watched Threads