The Student Room Group

Finding new houses for accomodation studies

Hello everyone,:wink:

I would like to know if anybody is available to start studies in the next year of 2017 in September, I am going to study computer science degree and I need to get very well informed about more things, like life in the campus, accomodation, if I have to share my room with other students and how are we going to share the space!

If the university provides students with rooms or if I have to look for a flat or something like that, affordable for my budget, I asked for a scholarship so I hope I am gonna get that soon!

Does anybody knows what type of stuff I need, that got previous experience and more knowledge about everything?

Thanks for everything! :h:
Original post by robert9595
Hello everyone,:wink:

I would like to know if anybody is available to start studies in the next year of 2017 in September, I am going to study computer science degree and I need to get very well informed about more things, like life in the campus, accomodation, if I have to share my room with other students and how are we going to share the space!

If the university provides students with rooms or if I have to look for a flat or something like that, affordable for my budget, I asked for a scholarship so I hope I am gonna get that soon!

Does anybody knows what type of stuff I need, that got previous experience and more knowledge about everything?

Thanks for everything! :h:

If you have any specific questions about rent, budgeting or life on campus then I suggest you contact your university's student accommodation services.

Take a look in the Student accommodation thread and read the 'stuck' threads (the threads at the top of the page), there is a lot of information on living in uni accommodation, what things to take, sharing a room etc. You can read several articles about student life and privately rented accommodation here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=4077-Student-accommodation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending