The Student Room Group

How can I overcome the barriers of relationships?

just made an account, thought I'd ask this question quickly.

I am 18, I don't really have confidence issues but I am pretty introverted and only look good (in my own opinion) when my hair decides to look right (which usually only happens at night).

I'm going to university in september but right now I'm in college. My class is all male but I haven't really bonded with any of them, I hang out with other people that came from my school. No girls, and no new people. My best friends are all ones I've met through online and they live in other places.

Basically I don't understand how to become friends or ask out random people. For example if I saw a girl I liked I couldn't exactly go up to them in the middle of the huge college with like hundreds of people potentially watching. Does anyone do that? I have avoided crushing on anyone since I got here for that reason.

Plus I live like 30 miles from my college, should I just wait it out until university or what. Lol idk, I feel lonely sometimes but I'm not unhappy or depressed or anything like that.
It's easier to get a girlfriend is you have your own friends otherwise you'll be relying on her friendship group which girls find unattractive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending