This discussion is closed.
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
hey peeps, i was just wondering how to apply for ucas, i have tried onlined and they sent me an e-mail telling me to

Dear Mr Ricki Lambert

Before submitting your application, you need to verify that the email address you have provided is correct. In order to verify this, please log back into the UCAS website (http://www.ucas.com/students/apply) and enter the verification code shown below:

email address:

verification code:

This code is only valid for the address shown above. If you change your email address, you will need to obtain a new verification code and repeat the verification process.

Once we have verified your email address, you will receive an email each time a decision has been made on your application. The message will not give any detail, but will invite you to check your application online using the Track system. For environmental reasons you will not receive a letter containing an individual decision, although you will be able to print these letters from the Track system if necessary.

Note: this is an automated email, so please do not reply to this address.

This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately. You may not copy this message or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person or take any action based on them.

E-Mails are susceptible to interference. UCAS accepts no responsibility for information, errors or omissions in this e-mail, nor/or for its use or misuse nor/or for any act committed or omitted in connection with this communication. If in doubt, please verify the authenticity of the contents with the sender.
UCAS reserves the right to monitor and intercept communications for lawful business purposes.

how the hell do you verify it? it doesnt say where to do it anywhere on the website id really appreciate the help thanks
Aphrodite007
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Am I missing something?

Before submitting your application, you need to verify that the email address you have provided is correct. In order to verify this, please log back into the UCAS website (http://www.ucas.com/students/apply) and enter the verification code shown below:

And I wouldn't post your verification code on here, we could do anything!
jh_1988_england
Badges: 1
Report 14 years ago
haha agree with what Aphrodite007 said...if if wont let you verify ya email...you can ring them up for some help.
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
lol i trust you wont do anything, the problem i am having is when i click the link i cannot fidn where to type my verification, i was hoping you could help
jh_1988_england
Badges: 1
Report 14 years ago
um it should just come up on the link from the email they sent it :s..mine did...keep trying..if its not working...email them or phone them...you might have to answer a security question to prove its you..normally something like whats your fav food/sport etc...also when i phoned for help they asked me for my email...so they should be able to help for deffo ..sorry cant be much help about getting the link to work lol
Aphrodite007
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't worry jermaine, I've taken the liberty of sending your UCAS off for you.

You don't mind studying Sexology right?
Shams42
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi dear.
I receive that code and went to ucas web bust I can not the box where do I have put that code in.
Can you please tell me where about of page isn't it ?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads