The Student Room Group

What do you hate most about being in an exam?

???
When nature calls but times running out so I have to soldier on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Time time time!!!!!
Reply 3
When I can't concentrate. I'd start thinking about random things, then think about why I even thought of those things in the first place, then I think about concentrating on looking at the paper, but not actually concentrating. Wastes so much damn time.
That time when they hand out the papers at the beginning of your last exam. If I could mentally skip forward to when I put my pen down I would xD

When invigilators don't begin at the right time and I have to calculate my timings all over again.

Not understanding or having no arguments in my head for a 30 mark ESSAY question :argh:

(As you can see these are wholly based on really sad personal experience)
Reply 5
Lmao for me its when you go sit at your seat and there's a really ugly photocard picture of you on your desk from like yesteryear, and it distracts you from the exam.
Other people making noises. :unimpressed: Like moving and rustling paper and sniffing and breathing. :colondollar:
Reply 7
Not concentrating. And my stomach. Oh god, when it rumbles outside an exam, it is quiet and no one notices. In the exam hall? did you hear that roar?
Reply 8
Original post by LenniesRabbit
That time when they hand out the papers at the beginning of your last exam. If I could mentally skip forward to when I put my pen down I would xD

When invigilators don't begin at the right time and I have to calculate my timings all over again.

Not understanding or having no arguments in my head for a 30 mark ESSAY question :argh:

(As you can see these are wholly based on really sad personal experience)

Lol I can relate a bit, I hate in English when they give you a source from like ten billion years ago and it takes you ages to scavange for a good technique/quote to use in you paragraphs.
That awkward wait to start on an even time, and so everyone has to sit there awkwardly for like 3 minutes waiting to start the exam.
Awkward moment when you start having the worst cough almost feeling like your chocking on your own saliva , the cough echoing around the room , trying not to let out another cough but your body can't hold it no more and realising one ugly as* cough to manly to belong to my feminine self . Yep all the time.
when your stomach rumbles omg :eek3:
when you drink water and dont want to remove your lips from it because it's gonna make that weird sound (idk what its called :rofl: basically when the air goes back in )
invigilators walking with heels AND THE SOUND OMG i honestly just want to urghhh :mad2:
invigilators looking at your work....i mean WHY?!?! :colonhash:
when there is 1 minute left before the end of the exam and eventhough i finished my paper, my heart starts racing :facepalm:
When that one annoying song gets stuck in your head :angry:

Spoiler

Invigilators giving time checks :/
Regardless of how I am feeling, I will develop a incredibly runny nose :sigh:
Reply 15
Uhh
Everything
When they let you out by row and you're the last row :dong:
Getting horny when you see that curvy graph appear on your question paper
when I always seem to get that one unstable chair or table in the room (sometimes both!) and it wobbles the whole exam, especially when it's my 2 hours and 15 minute one...
Reply 19
The need for a sh*t.
It goes away when I relax but yeah, I get anxious and that's the main bother.

Quick Reply

Latest