Turn on thread page Beta

Ok the tension is really getting to me watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Nothing that I think, do or say can take my mind of next Thursday.

Not that I would ever want to "wish time away" but its slow at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    Try doing some physical activity - that normaly takes your mind off things and helps to destress you. I'm off to snowboarding in a sec and then football later.

ReputationRep:
    try singing about your favourite things...it worked for the von trapp family. and big bruvvaz (or however you spell it).
    sorry, i'm s**ting myself too!

ReputationRep:
    Not long now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Nothing that I think, do or say can take my mind of next Thursday.

Not that I would ever want to "wish time away" but its slow at the moment!
    it's horrible... i keep reading things in the paper about them and everywhere on the net is the same

ReputationRep:
    I decorate when I am stressed so if there are any rooms in your house that need painting that is always good. Sorting is another thing that seems to work for me. Because items bring back memories which occupy your mind.

ReputationRep:
    It's getting that way for me too I did have a nice young man to distract me this summer but he's buggered off now and I stopped being infatuated with him.. but I recommend using the opposite sex as a distraction

Now I just need to find another bloke to be in love with from Monday to Thursday morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkegokane)
    it's horrible... i keep reading things in the paper about them and everywhere on the net is the same
    these threads dont make it easier lol, it would be better if i was like the only one feeling this, so at least i could think the summer was making me crazy lol

ReputationRep:
    its making me go crazy too, I hope it would just come. Last week went so slow, its killing me.

ReputationRep:
    It didn't bother me last year. I worried more around the actual exams when there was actually something I could do to change the outcome.

ReputationRep:
    Go out with some of your friends!
    I'm going out of the country with my roommate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    I decorate when I am stressed so if there are any rooms in your house that need painting that is always good. Sorting is another thing that seems to work for me. Because items bring back memories which occupy your mind.
    Oh good idea. I like to make tissue paper flowers to avoid stress. Then I put them all around me and listen to Enya.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.