The Student Room Group

RVC Gateway offers 2017!

Hey,

so thought starting this thread would be pretty cool like the previous years, so we can all potentially get to know our future classmates!

maybe like
age?
where your from?
is rvc your first choice?
etc
Reply 1
Original post by Redhead1210
Hey,

so thought starting this thread would be pretty cool like the previous years, so we can all potentially get to know our future classmates!

maybe like
age?
where your from?
etc

aha I was thinking of starting one of these threads :biggrin:
Well, i'm 17 and got the offer last week for gateway. I am from west yorkshire, takes me a 3 hour train to get to London kings cross station. I really enjoyed my interview tbh and I have firmed my offer yesterday through UCAS. btw did you have your interview on the 22nd?
Reply 2
I got mine last week aswell! But I had my interview on the 8th :smile: I live in London so it was only like 40 minutes away - have you thought about which accommodation yet?
Reply 3
I got mine last week aswell! But I had my interview on the 8th :smile: I live in London so it was only like 40 minutes away - have you thought about which accommodation yet?

Congrats btw! :biggrin: Yes I have looked at accommodation and I am edging slightly towards college grove but Mary B is ok also. I think that..because we are going to be in London for 3 years we will have plenty of time to change accommodation. Btw, are you going to offer holder day?
Reply 4
hi guys, theres a group chat for rvc offer holders on Facebook if you want to join! think the page is called rvc offer holders 2017, then you join the page and then comment saying you want to be in the chat!
Hey,

maybe like
age?
where your from?
etc

Hiya
I've got my offer through on the 3rd march!
I'm 19 and from Devon! What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending