Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ib diploma or ib certificate Watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm in grade 11 and have just started the ib diploma however I'm struggling a lot with my classes and am getting bad grades. I would like to go to a decent university in England (preferably in London). I'm wondering if I have a chance of getting into one if I changed to an ib certificate.

    You'll have to check entry requirements but usually unis want the diploma or may make you do a foundation year.Email and ask if it's not clear from the website.
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.