The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Sports science student looking to flat share

I live 8 hours away from Exeter so I obviously won't know anyone when I start in September (2017). I was hoping maybe to privately rent somewhere in a 'flat share' arrangement with people on my course or interested in the same sport as me. I'm a female footballer so if there are any other female footballers looking for the same type of thing then I think it could be a good laugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why not student accommodation? I would presume that's cheaper, no?

But yes, I applied for sports science in Exeter. What A levels do you do? :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I've also applied for Sport Science (Hopefully get the year abroad). I live about 4-5 hours away from Exeter, so will not know anyone and I currently play for a football academy but I'm a guy!:biggrin:
Original post by Walkerscrisps1
I've also applied for Sport Science (Hopefully get the year abroad). I live about 4-5 hours away from Exeter, so will not know anyone and I currently play for a football academy but I'm a guy!:biggrin:

Is Exeter your firm? Where else did you apply if I may ask?

I haven't really found many people who applied for sports science so its nice to finally find a few people who do! I firmed bath and insured leeds... exeter gave me an offer of A*AA so I turned that down as I was too scared I wouldn't get my predictions. I wasn't able to visit either as I am all the way in durham!!
Bringing this thread back up.
I'm doing Sport Science in September 2017 and was wondering if anyone else on here is too?

Anyone want to add on FB?
Bringing this thread back up.
I'm doing Sport Science in September 2017 and was wondering if anyone else on here is too?

Anyone want to add on FB?

Have you already got your grades? (I never got a reply lol)
Original post by sammy2012
Have you already got your grades? (I never got a reply lol)

Yeah & reply from who?
Yeah & reply from who?

from earlier on in this forum!😂😂😂

ah okay, I declined my Exeter offer. firmed bath :smile: insured Leeds but taking a gap year first!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending