Is intelligence actually hot?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
In particular, this is aimed at straight women - do you find intelligence in a man sexy?
Anonymous #1
Hmm interesting question...well I can't speak as a woman, but as a guy yes, I find intelligence in a woman sexy!
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
In particular, this is aimed at straight women - do you find intelligence in a man sexy?

watch early episodes of the Big Bang theory, ...those guys struggled hard with girls.

intelligence all by itself is not sexy.
Just like a burger with no filling is not tasty.

don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
ThatOldGuy
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Intelligence is sexy. Lack of a personality is unsexy. Lack of a personality reduces the sexiness of intelligence by way more than the amount provided.

So:

Sexy:

Confidence
Intelligence
Humor
Physical appearance

Unsexy:

Lack of confidence.
Ignorance and stupidity
Bad sense of humor.
Ugliness.

Unsexiness in any of those categories has higher weight than sexiness. Take that as you will.
username1884577
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yes yes yes
Ella-keturah
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yes definitely. I'd still need to find them physically attractive too though.
Sager-Advice
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
...So to clarify we're just ignoring the reply from OP to his own thread then?
BigMan Ting
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sager-Advice)
looooooooooool only just clocked. made me spit the food out my mouth.
ohmykatiemay
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
HAHAHAHA I didn't notice it was the same guy til you said 😂
Anonymous #1
The OP asked an interesting question, I just thought I'd share my two cents on the matter...
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
The OP asked an interesting question, I just thought I'd share my two cents on the matter...
Both the OP and the second post have 'thread starter' beside them. We know it's you, OP, who replied. :lol:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Airmed)
Both the OP and the second post have 'thread starter' beside them. We know it's you, OP, who replied. :lol:
Oh I don't deny that, it doesn't detract from the fact the OP asked an interesting question though. Just thought OP might like to know where I stand on the matter
ThatOldGuy
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yep. That and the '#1' next to it. We know it's the same Anonymous person.

I didn't until it was pointed out, though, because I'm puzzled why anyone would do that. This wasn't a controversial question at all. I don't even know why it was posted anonymously.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ThatOldGuy)

I didn't until it was pointed out, though, because I'm puzzled why anyone would do that. This wasn't a controversial question at all. I don't even know why it was posted anonymously.
Ikr! Somethings not right with OP... :/
Alex Spilling
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
yes its extremely hot
Airmed
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Oh I don't deny that, it doesn't detract from the fact the OP asked an interesting question though. Just thought OP might like to know where I stand on the matter
You're telling yourself what you think matters to a question that you asked? What? :lol: You are the OP, of course you know where you stand on the matter, you asked the question! :rofl:
Airmed
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ThatOldGuy)

I'm puzzled too, but that doesn't stop it being quite amusing :lol:
Anonymous #1
You're telling yourself what you think matters to a question that you asked? What? :lol: You are the OP, of course you know where you stand on the matter, you asked the question! :rofl:
You say that but I often play chess with myself....I know what I'm planning and although it's much harder to 'trick' myself, I do still get some pretty intense games going! Same sort of thing here I guess....plus I saw the question pop up on the side and though "Ooh interesting question" so just jotted down my position on the matter in the hopes it might help inform the OP
Airmed
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You say that but I often play chess with myself....I know what I'm planning and although it's much harder to 'trick' myself, I do still get some pretty intense games going! Same sort of thing here I guess....plus I saw the question pop up on the side and though "Ooh interesting question" so just jotted down my position on the matter in the hopes it might help inform the OP
:lol:

I just -

No.

What can I say to this?

This is hilarious.

:rofl:
Anonymous #1
OP - don't listen to them, there's nothing wrong with replying to your own post....and don't let anyone tell you differently!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (64)
66.67%
No (25)
26.04%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.29%

Watched Threads