oxiclean6
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everybody!!

I'm a European living abroad in America for quite sometime now. I'm Russian/Ukrainian, but have lived in the States since 2001. I'm finishing up my third year and headed into my fourth year of undergrad. I attend American University in Washington DC studying International Relations and Law.

I have been looking to get my Masters in the UK, but am open to other English-language programs in Europe, as well. Specifically, I am looking for War Studies/Peace-Conflict/International Human Rights masters programmes. I am *not* interested in terrorism or counter-terrorism, although the topic is very interesting and have studied it extensively in uni.

For context, I have lived three summers in London from 2008-2010 and did apply to Edinburgh/LSE/SOAS/Manchester/King's for undergrad and got unconditional offers from all (except Manchester was a conditional).

My top school right now is King's War Studies programme, but I would love a really wide array of programmes to choose from. Thanks!

Plz ask me questions for clarification because I myself have no idea what's going on sometimes. thank you so much guys
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry I'm unsure of what your question is. If you're looking at programs other than Kings you need to do some research and work out which ones interest you and suit what you're looking for. If you're looking for more info about the Kings program see if the uni can put you in touch with current or former students, see where they end up and visit if you can.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (3)
9.09%
I need help researching courses (2)
6.06%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
9.09%
I need help with my personal statement (15)
45.45%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (7)
21.21%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
3.03%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads