Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

2017 BCU applicants Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    Is anyone here planning on applying for accommodation at Belgrave Campus Living Village at Birmingham City University. If so what are you hoping to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 759)
    Hey
    Is anyone here planning on applying for accommodation at Belgrave Campus Living Village at Birmingham City University. If so what are you hoping to study?
    Hi, I'm going to be studying children's nursing. I am looking into this accommodation but all I've seen is mostly bad reviews so far, however the only other accommodation is city south and it's not en-suite which I would prefer.
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannolan)
    Hi, I'm going to be studying children's nursing. I am looking into this accommodation but all I've seen is mostly bad reviews so far, however the only other accommodation is city south and it's not en-suite which I would prefer.
    How about you?
    Hi
    I preferred the CLV to City South as well. However, I might just choose it as a back-up option, because I think you have to choose more than one accommodation in the application form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 759)
    Hi
    I preferred the CLV to City South as well. However, I might just choose it as a back-up option, because I think you have to choose more than one accommodation in the application form.
    Yeah, they are the only 2 accommodations for city south i think so we don't have much choice. Are you going to out CLV as your first option?
    What are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannolan)
    Yeah, they are the only 2 accommodations for city south i think so we don't have much choice. Are you going to out CLV as your first option?
    What are you going to study?
    i am going to put CLV as my first choice and City South as my second. I am going to be dong Diagnostic Radiography (hopefully).

Poll
Should schools shut at lunch to save money?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.