The Student Room Group

Barts and the London A100 offer holders 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RealLifeEducator
Anyone gonna firm Barts?

100%
im still gassed that barts came through,btw whats ur offers do u think they're all the same?
Anyone gonna firm Barts?

Definitely want to firm it!
Original post by jesus313
im still gassed that barts came through,btw whats ur offers do u think they're all the same?

AAA, pretty sure that's all they give out. Maybe if you have ext. circumstances its reduced, or you come from a disadvantaged school
Original post by svenderman
Moi

Me also!
Anyone from IB here?
Gap year applicant here so the only conditions for me to meet are the health and police checks. I have already achieved A*A*AA (3 sciences and Maths) and an A for EPQ. :smile: think I'm gonna go for Barts. I got a rejection from UCL, my first choice and Barts is my second (well, first now). I think it's unlikely I'll change my mind.
(edited 7 years ago)
For the health/police checks will they tell us what to do?
Reply 28
Barts is my first offer for medicine, and my top choice!! So relieved, dont even mind what comes back from the other unis now, its a great feeling! :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by nyka-niliūnas
Anyone from IB here?

Yep, IB student right here!
Hey everyone! Well done on your offers, I have one and I'm soooo happy. Definitely firming Barts!
Congratulations all! I'll definitely be firming Bart's, so chuffed. I have to decide where I'm going to live though. I'm a low priority for uni accommodation because I live within the M25, but I live so close to the M25 that I can't really commute from home. So, any thoughts on where the best place to live is? Ideally I'd be able to stay there for several years, so it'd factor in all the places we need to travel to as the course content and activities develop. Thank you!
Anyone gonna firm Barts?

If I get an offer from UCL then Barts is my insurance... if not then I'll definitely firm Barts :biggrin:
Reply 33
Anyone from IB here?

Yes I'm an IB:smile:
Wooo, got my offer today:biggrin: still trying to decide whether to firm Barts or not though (why does London have to be so expensive :angry: haha)
Still can't believe that I got an offer! Congrats to everyone :smile:
Reply 36
Anyone from IB here?

meeeeeeee
Anyone from IB here?

Yess!! IB, a.k.a the bane of my existence 😂
Graduate offer holder here! any other grads?
Reply 39
Graduate offer too firming Barts! Congrats everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending