The Student Room Group

GCSE options

Hi, I have to choose my GCSE options soon, I think I'm going to do Triple Science, History, French and Electronics. Our compulsory subjects are Maths, English, Science and R.E. I would like to go into Economics (btw our school doesn't provide a GCSE in economics) are these good choices? Thanks :smile:
Original post by emma.101
Hi, I have to choose my GCSE options soon, I think I'm going to do Triple Science, History, French and Electronics. Our compulsory subjects are Maths, English, Science and R.E. I would like to go into Economics (btw our school doesn't provide a GCSE in economics) are these good choices? Thanks :smile:

They seem like great choices! I take French and History, and they are my two favourite options by a mile, especially French. My only advice would be to steer clear of the arts unless you are really passionate about taking one. I took Drama and really regret it now.
Reply 2
Original post by student1412
They seem like great choices! I take French and History, and they are my two favourite options by a mile, especially French. My only advice would be to steer clear of the arts unless you are really passion

Thank you! I am pathetic at Dance, Drama, Art and music etc. so I am going to keep well away from them. Really glad to know that French and History are excellent choices and I wish you luck for the future :smile:
They seem like great choices :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest