The Student Room Group
In b4 "these hoes ain't loyal".
Yes, and why on earth do you expect sympathy?
Perhaps.
Maybe the type of guys you're ping for aren't the people who you like enough to stay faithful to? Consider going for someone who you might not usually - you may be surprised if you fall for someone, and only then might this problem resolve :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wasn't born last night
You have commitment issues or just enjoy hurting others. I would say both are problems.
At least a whore is loyal to money. You don't even have that
Reply 8
Disease vector
na if you get a frill out of it, this means it is likely a sexual kink. the best thing to do is to join the fetish community and attend a munch. thats basic code word we use for kink meet up. Its okay they are really just people meeting up and getting a drink in a pub etc to meet and greet and discuss the scene then people pair up from their.

You will find submissives who like been cuckholded (their GF sleeping with other men) and then you can be with guys that are okay with this rather then hurting ones that are not.

Its not my thing and causes me problems because a lot of dommes only want submissives they can cuckhold so i can never find a dominant. However its not exactly hard at these meet and greets to find submissive males that want to be cuckholded.
what a skank
the majority of comment here are hate comments. yes you don't deserve sympathy but at the same time you do. why don't you talk to someone about this? you probably enjoy hurting others and that's not normal. hate to break to you but maybe you do have a problem. it could be that you didn't get enough attention from your dad when growing up or maybe you didn't have a male figure or maybe not a very good mum. if this is a case it explains why you try to seek attention from someone else. it could also be that you dont have enough confidence? low self esteem maybe?

if this is the case talk to someone and get some help. you can change I promise but you need to put some effort. how about you stop dating for a while and focus on yourself and become something. when you're complete as a whole then you can do what you want. but please be careful when you do stuff like that... it's not nice to be cheated on

also please don't base your worth on the approval of others. remember you can change x
Sounds selfish in my opinion. You said you get a thrill but even if you knew you would you wouldn't do it if you actually cared for people. You'd put them before yourself but you don't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well you don't really care that you cheat because you do it every time so it's given you are a compulsive liar and lack empathy. Why do you date them if you don't want to hold a relationship? In the words of a crazy foreign person, 'it makka da no sense'. Try being being single and mess around with whoever you want, no commitments :bunny::bunny::bunny:
Original post by Anonymous

I dont know why

I just like the thrill of it

/thread
Reply 15
me too I've cheated on every guy i've dated

Any ideas why?
WOuld you be fine with them cheating on you? If so, have you discussed having an open relationship?
ummm maybe you don't get enough attention from those people or you feel as if you don't. yes, it's a bad and selfish thing to do but this is probably caused by not actually falling in love or not choosing the right person to make you feel loved
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by EOData
Any ideas why?
WOuld you be fine with them cheating on you? If so, have you discussed having an open relationship?

I don't know I just can't help myself, to be fair I have stayed single for a while now it is just easier to get sex when I want it

Latest

Trending

Trending