Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i know pig did a similar thread... but this is better

http://www.play-analogia.com/cgi-bin/index/u/

just put a photo of yourself into this website. i got 1, sandra bullock 2, catherine bell 3, monica belluci

oh and it's really flattering to everyone, one of my mates got brad pitt (he doesn't look anythimg like him)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Well I know I look like Harry Potter. I get people in the street coming up to me and asking what my name is. They actually think I might be Harry Potter. When the first film came out, wherever I went people were looking at me and I could here them mumbling "Harry Potter" amongst themselves. I was very close to auditioning for the part of Harry Potter, but decided "no I don't want to be associated with this commercial hype" and carried on a normal life- except with contact lenses and £20 hair cuts just so I don't look like him. People still mention it to me though

Had I opted for the part, there's a large chance I would have got it- and now be famous, rich and not have to go to school, but then again I would have the shame hanging over me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    I was very close to auditioning for the part of Harry Potter, but decided "no I don't want to be associated with this commercial hype" and carried on a normal life-
    commercial hype = lots and lots of money; forget about the shame bit, only people like me would rip the piss, and that doesnt count for much anyway

ReputationRep:
    Well I know I look like Harry Potter. I get people in the street coming up to me and asking what my name is. They actually think I might be Harry Potter. When the first film came out, wherever I went people were looking at me and I could here them mumbling "Harry Potter" amongst themselves. I was very close to auditioning for the part of Harry Potter, but decided "no I don't want to be associated with this commercial hype" and carried on a normal life- except with contact lenses and £20 hair cuts just so I don't look like him. People still mention it to me though

Had I opted for the part, there's a large chance I would have got it- and now be famous, rich and not have to go to school, but then again I would have the shame hanging over me.
    lol, my older brother looks like harry potter and he became a bit of a celebrity with his old schools prep department. especially cos one of his friends looked like lizo (sp?) from newsround and they used to get asked if they were filming harry potter specials or something. made me laugh anyway.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i dont look like anyone famous. i don't think...do u (note my pic above)?

ReputationRep:
    Woah.. I don't look like any celeb... there aren't many chinese celebs around anyway!

Hey, post a pic

ReputationRep:
    Everyone tells me I look like Avril for no apparent reason. And I always used to get told I either looked like some girl Sophie out of some reality TV show (big bro maybe? not sure) and someone out of Brookside, v weird.

According to that I look like Soleil Moon Frye and Reese Witherspoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    Woah.. I don't look like any celeb... there aren't many chinese celebs around anyway!

Hey, post a pic
    i thought you're from brunei :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yay,I got,
    1) Britney Spears
    2) Avril Lavigne
    3) Monica Keena (whoever that is.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    commercial hype = lots and lots of money; forget about the shame bit, only people like me would rip the piss, and that doesnt count for much anyway
    Harry Potter ruined my life

ReputationRep:
    I used a picture of jakie chan and this program told me he looks like Bill Paxton...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    I used a picture of jakie chan and this program told me he looks like Bill Paxton...
    lol! well you can see the similarities :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Yay,I got,
    1) Britney Spears
    2) Avril Lavigne

Its brill too, cos Shane fancies Britney. yay

ReputationRep:
    Yay,I got,
    1) Britney Spears
    2) Avril Lavigne

hehe

ReputationRep:
    Yay,I got,
    1) Britney Spears
    2) Avril Lavigne
    you dont look liek any of those. well not from the photo you put up on here anyway...

i dont really know which celeb you look like :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter ruined my life
    lol, joker... u might as well have got the part, got the money, at least you would be millions of pounds better off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    you dont look liek any of those. well not from the photo you put up on here anyway...

i dont really know which celeb you look like :confused:

I know I dont, lol. Damn I wish I did, that site is rubbish.
    According to my sister I look like a mixture of Aliyah (the dead singer) and Cherol from Girls Aloud, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    lol, joker... u might as well have got the part, got the money, at least you would be millions of pounds better off
    hehe yeah, you're already unfortunate to look like him. migth as well make some money out of it.

ReputationRep:
    I know I dont, lol. Damn I wish I did, that site is rubbish.
    According to my sister I look like a mixture of Aliyah (the dead singer) and Cherol from Girls Aloud, lol.

Wheres your pic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Wheres your pic?

In Kingniks pic thread in About section, I think my sister was joking though.
    Oh well, its good to be unique.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.