(Original post by goldenbarnes)
    1. Scott Baio (who?)
    2. Michael Ballack
    3. Bixente Lizarazu

Hmmm....
    i've never heard of any of those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winged_hippo)
    i dont look like anyone famous. i don't think...do u (note my pic above)?
    Jennifer Garner springs to mind.

ReputationRep:
    2 and 3 footballers, 1 i've no idea.

ReputationRep:

The last two are (very good) footballers, which is weird, seeing as though I'm a (not very good) footballer......

ReputationRep:
    The last two are (very good) footballers, which is weird, seeing as though I'm a (not very good) footballer......
    well at least now you know you look the part :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    jennifer garner? is she the one in that thing on channel 4 that i was gonna watch when it came out, but then decided i had better things to do on sunday afternoons?

ReputationRep:
    1. Scott Baio (who?)
    2. Michael Ballack
    3. Bixente Lizarazu

Hmmm....

I done it again with the same picture and I got 3 completely different people.....BUT.......and he's the superini weirdarooni thing.........two fo them were footballers again :eek:

1. Ricardo
    2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    3. Eric Idle (blimey)

ReputationRep:
    jennifer garner? is she the one in that thing on channel 4 that i was gonna watch when it came out, but then decided i had better things to do on sunday afternoons?
    yep, like being on UKL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    lol, joker... u might as well have got the part, got the money, at least you would be millions of pounds better off
    I know. I kinda regret it now lol.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see any of it especially since these three don't look alike but I've been told:
    1. Jewel (this was about three years ago, though)
    2. Baby Spice (Yikes!) :eek:
    3. Kate Bosworth (constantly since Blue Crush came out - when I went to the doctors a nurse came up to me and asked, "Where you just in a movie about a bunch of surfer girls?" and I was travelling while it came out and a friend of mine even asked me - granted it wasn't a best friend but still, I would have thought she knew me better than that!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    I know. I kinda regret it now lol.
    seriously! you could be rich right now! Also, do you have green eyes? (sorry it just bugged me that in the film harry potter had blue eyes)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by other)
    one of my mates got brad pitt (he doesn't look anythimg like him)
    Me too. Except I do look like him.

ReputationRep:
    I done it again with the same picture and I got 3 completely different people.....BUT.......and he's the superini weirdarooni thing.........two fo them were footballers again :eek:

1. Ricardo
    2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    3. Eric Idle (blimey)

Oh my god this is getting freaky - I just done it again with a different photo and I got Tom Hanks, Frank Lampard and Andrei Shevchenko :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayG)
    seriously! you could be rich right now! Also, do you have green eyes? (sorry it just bugged me that in the film harry potter had blue eyes)
    I have greeny brown eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Me too. Except I do look like him.

You and all your Brad Pitts, and I have to be the one who looks like Harry Potter! Well, not so much now anyway.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, i put in a pic of me when i used to be blonde (i'm brunette now) and one of the celebs who 'looks like me' is...mya! Hahaha, i had blonde hair and green eyes and nothing even resembling a tan, and i get matched with someone who's black.

ReputationRep:
    Alassandra Ambrisio
    Baby Spice
    Andie McDowell

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know who Cindy Margolis or Monica Keena are? apparently i look like them! (though they look nothing like each other...hmmm...little sceptical about this!)

ReputationRep:
    I've been told I look like Jake Gyllenhaal... meh.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.