1. rachel mcadams
    2. jennifer love hewitt :eek:
    3. natalie oreiro (who?)

2nd pic

1. sarah jessica parker
    2. julia roberts
    3. shania twain :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i've been told on around 3 separate occasions by completely independent people that i look like helen baxendale...and i seriously look NOTHING like her! i will post my photo now to see though...

1)Norika Fujiwara (eh?)
    2)Andie McDowell
    3) Courtney Cox

can't see it myself but hey! not too shabby!

(here's the photo for comparison...)

celebrity lookalike?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    i've been told on around 3 separate occasions by completely independent people that i look like helen baxendale...and i seriously look NOTHING like her! i will post my photo now to see though...

1)Norika Fujiwara (eh?)
    2)Andie McDowell
    3) Courtney Cox

can't see it myself but hey! not too shabby!

(here's the photo for comparison...)

celebrity lookalike?!
    i can see the helen baxendale thing, your smile is quite similar. take it as a compliment, she's pretty

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I got

1) Keri Russell
    2) Sandra Bullock :mad:
    3) Natalie Portman

ReputationRep:
    1- Marlene Dietrich
    2- Natalie Portman
    3- Lucy Liu

Don't look like any of them! In fact I don't think I look like anybody famous. Once I saw a photo of a girl who stole my face that was taken in a nightclub the same night i was there! That was quite scary. x

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=glance]Well I know I look like Harry Potter. I get people in the street coming up to me and asking what my name is. They actually think I might be Harry Potter. When the first film came out, wherever I went people were looking at me and I could here them mumbling "Harry Potter" amongst themselves.QUOTE]

Do they not realise that Harry Potter IS NOT A REAL PERSON! A fictional character is all he is! Some people are way too obsessed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMutantGerbil)
    (Original post by glance)
    Well I know I look like Harry Potter. I get people in the street coming up to me and asking what my name is. They actually think I might be Harry Potter. When the first film came out, wherever I went people were looking at me and I could here them mumbling "Harry Potter" amongst themselves.
    Do they not realise that Harry Potter IS NOT A REAL PERSON! A fictional character is all he is! Some people are way too obsessed!
    Some of the little kiddies think I might be the real Harry Potter. The older ones just think I might be Daniel Radcliffe, though I actually don't look like Daniel Radcliffe! Only Harry Potter.

ReputationRep:
    i put a pic of my hamster in, she looks like samantha mumba

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    i put a pic of my hamster in, she looks like samantha mumba

ReputationRep:
    i put a pic of brad pitt on and the results were:

1) Chris Klein
    2) Hugh Jackman
    3) Pavel Bure

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i put a pic of brad pitt on and the results were:

1) Chris Klein
    2) Hugh Jackman
    3) Pavel Bure

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Hohum...suspicious :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Helen Hunt
    Shanon Doherty
    Elizabeth Shannon??

ReputationRep:
    1 - Keira Knightley
    2 - Halle Berry
    3 - Ryoko Yonekura

EH?!

ReputationRep:
    1. Elizabeth Hurley
    2. Sarah Jessica Parker
    3. Demi Moore

That is such a nice site. Have done all my family, my dad got this black dude, Tom Cruize and Ricky Martin - he's a happy chap. My mum wasn't so happy though!

ReputationRep:
    omg i so wish this was true!

i got Ana Beatriz Barros, sandra bullock and Amelia Vega - I WISH

ReputationRep:
    When I went to have my hair donw for the formal my hairdresser said "You look like Tasha of HOme and Away, you must get that all the time." and im like ?? :confused: . I dont watch Home and Away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    yep, like being on UKL
    yes, like being on UKL. i can think of a number of things worse than being on UKL on a sunday afternoon

ReputationRep:
    I did that earlier today, I didn't know two of them, but the one I did know was Julia Stiles I suppose I must look a bit like her seeing as lots of people on here have said so, as well as that thing

ReputationRep:
    Woah, it says I look like Kermit the Frog!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Woah, it says I look like Kermit the Frog!
    i used to have a crush on kermit the frog.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.