Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what celeb do you look like? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    all the strange scary men in the pub think i look like sunita from corrie....actually anyone over 50 thinks i look like sunita from corrie...i look nothing like her! apparantly i also look like ashanti from the side :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    all the strange scary men in the pub think i look like sunita from corrie....actually anyone over 50 thinks i look like sunita from corrie...i look nothing like her! apparantly i also look like ashanti from the side :confused:
    sunita from corrie has a large nose...
    you'll be glad to know that this is not detectable from your picture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winged_hippo)
    sunita from corrie has a large nose...
    you'll be glad to know that this is not detectable from your picture
    precisely why i don't look like her! i pity those poor pub men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Well I know I look like Harry Potter. I get people in the street coming up to me and asking what my name is. They actually think I might be Harry Potter. When the first film came out, wherever I went people were looking at me and I could here them mumbling "Harry Potter" amongst themselves. I was very close to auditioning for the part of Harry Potter, but decided "no I don't want to be associated with this commercial hype" and carried on a normal life- except with contact lenses and £20 hair cuts just so I don't look like him. People still mention it to me though

Had I opted for the part, there's a large chance I would have got it- and now be famous, rich and not have to go to school, but then again I would have the shame hanging over me.
    lol...my brother gets that all the time...he's such an idiot...i told him to audition.

Its funny, once he was walking into the school canteen with Daniel Radcliffe, and people thought he was 'harry potter', instead of daniel...!

ReputationRep:
    lol! i was told i look like Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry and Claire Forlani (whoever she is) right.....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    lol! i was told i look like Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry and Claire Forlani (whoever she is) right.....:rolleyes:
    this is so stupid, are they just putting random celebs in?

ReputationRep:
    wel aparently im carmen electra (woohoo), avril lavigne (ppl always say that) and soleil moon frye from sabrina teenage witch ( who i look nothing like)
    this thing is weird! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    With my pic, I got Denzel Washington (and I'm white), Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Val Kilmer. The Kilmer one is pretty close to me actually--at least with the pic I submitted and the pic of Kilmer that was shown. The other two, I don't see any resemblence (especially with Denzel, lol).

With another pic of me, I got Jackie Chan, Andrey Shevchenko, and Alec Balwin.

And my girlfriend's pic got Natalia Oreiro, Cindy Margolis, and Amy Acker--eventhough I think she's 100 times more beautiful than all three of them.

ReputationRep:
    sally from home and away without the tits

ReputationRep:
    jonny knoxville

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)

Had I opted for the part, there's a large chance I would have got it- and now be famous, rich and not have to go to school, but then again I would have the shame hanging over me.
    actually since daniel radcliffe's mum is the casting director and his dad is the literary agent...you probably wouldnt have got the part...sorry to disappoint. Besides, he goes to school...just because you have millions doesnt mean that you dont need an education... for me an education would mean more than a couple million.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.