Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don’t know about you but I find searching the internet for geography case study information tedious and time consuming. There are often pages and pages of irrelevant information to read through and summarise. Therefore, I propose producing a website with as many case study research notes and essays as possible for GCSE and A-level students. Who thinks this is a good idea and would you be willing to donate your work? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcd)
    I don’t know about you but I find searching the internet for geography case study information tedious and time consuming. There are often pages and pages of irrelevant information to read through and summarise. Therefore, I propose producing a website with as many case study research notes and essays as possible for GCSE and A-level students. Who thinks this is a good idea and would you be willing to donate your work? :confused:
    I think thats a good idea, as i find the same thing when it comes to obtaining information for case stuides. I'd contribute but i have to type up my notes first I'm happy to do so at some point.

Not really the best idea I've heard in ages, but I don't want to be mean. Sorry but I wouldn't donate any work into it, since I don't do geography.

ReputationRep:
    lol u dont do geography heh.
    erm, i would says good idea and i would donate except i dont do any work :P but if i do some this year ill donate it haha!

ReputationRep:
    i think it's a good idea and i'd contribute some of my as/a level work, but i think people should still do some research by themselves as it's a good skill to learn. so how about a site with some submitted case studies and some links to useful sites?

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy to contribute my A Level work, but there is a slight problem. The advantage from browsing various sites on the net is that you can get upto date info etc. I think (espicially for the Hazards exam paper Edexcel) that its actually beneficial to browse.

I've done GCSE Geog so I could help out on that too (though now it just seems like common sense!)

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like a good idea, and i might be willing to contribute.

ReputationRep:
    I've just finished Higher Geography and have absolutely LOADS of my notes typed up on my PC. I'd be happy for you to use them if you wanted a Scottish section.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it sounds like a good idea i wont mind giving my notes! If you need any help on the website email me at [email protected]

Well when will this website be in progress!

From John

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.