The Student Room Group

Why do nice girls like bad guys?

So I work with this girl who I really like because she has everything I like in a person. She is really friendly and kind and I see her as a decent person but at the same time, she is popular at work and centre of attention which I think is not good as I feel she tries to show off. She also doesn't smoke. She is very sociable and party type of girl but she belongs to a chav family. Her boyfriend is a complete chav and I'm wondering how does he afford a £10k car?

Anyways why do decent girls go out with chavs or bad guys? Why do they ignore nice guys like me who dresses up well, who isn't loud and talks sensibly.
Reply 1
Love is a weird thing my friend.
1 person is not representative of all "nice girls"

I dress up nicely like yourself and I tend to attract girls who look decent but I have also seen nice looking girls who go for "Chavs" as you said.

Don't sum up a whole group of people because you've seen one person do something.
Women should just automatically want to date you because you dress well and talk sensibly? You haven't described how you look. People by now should be realistic enough to realise that decisions are still mainly based on looks. Even if you consider yourself to be good looking it doesn't mean everyone will want you, everyone has different tastes.
Those girls are a minority, the same thing could be applied to why guys like bad girls. It's just one of them things. Maybe it's not your personality but those girls being superficial and wanting gifts and money rather than love.
Because us 'nice girls' need 'bad guys' to spice our boring lives up and make it more exciting? :u:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
So I work with this girl who I really like because she has everything I like in a person. She is really friendly and kind and I see her as a decent person but at the same time, she is popular at work and centre of attention which I think is not good as I feel she tries to show off. She also doesn't smoke. She is very sociable and party type of girl but she belongs to a chav family. Her boyfriend is a complete chav and I'm wondering how does he afford a £10k car?

Anyways why do decent girls go out with chavs or bad guys? Why do they ignore nice guys like me who dresses up well, who isn't loud and talks sensibly.

Nice guy?

Here's a catchy song you might like......

strong chorus...:rofl:
Reply 7
Because being nice doesn't mean you should have a sense of entitlement to get girls. Being confident and not worrying about how others see you is important, the "bad guy" probably is more confident or has an arrogance about him that some girls like, but don't be someone you're not.
Reply 9
Original post by EllieRogerson

Thanks, you've just ruined this song for me :angry:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Because us 'nice girls' need 'bad guys' to spice our boring lives up and make it more exciting? :u:

:toofunny:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smug: I know you like dem too
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:smug: I know you like dem too

euhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont like anything :emo::rofl:
Because she doesn't fancy you? and she clearly likes her chav boyfriend?

This bad boy thing is a stereotype with little standing these days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending