The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level Biology Revision Notes (New Spec)

Updated Revision Notes for AQA A-Level Biology.

(Module 3/4/7/8 will be added later)
Hi! Is this a follow up from your AS notes on this forum titled 'AQA AS Biology Revision Notes (New Specification)' or are these notes different? If these follow your AS notes how soon should we expect to see the modules 3, 4, 7, and 8?

Thank you!
Hi, these notes are great! Thank you :smile: Also, as the person above asked, how soon can we expect the notes for modules 3/4/7/8?
These notes are fab but it literally stresses me out that you refuse to reply to questions!!
Just wanted to say a big thank you for taking the time to do all this look forwrd to remaining modules
Reply 6
pleasee add the other a2 topics as well, i have been checking for your updates everyday... i really need them
Thank You!
This is very useful thank you :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by alldaydreaming
Hi, these notes are great! Thank you :smile: Also, as the person above asked, how soon can we expect the notes for modules 3/4/7/8?

I already have 3/4 from this note style. I cannot find when he/you posted them. Are you the original source????
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by oak12

have you done the other modules ????
Reply 10
Original post by oak12

Hi these notes are fantastic! I realise that some people have already enquired but if you have written similar notes for the other 4 modules, please may you upload them to here? As they are such a brilliant revision resource! Many thanks!! :smile:
Wheres 3/4???
where are 3 and 4?
Do you have notes for modules 3,4,7 and 8??
Original post by Do it Right
These notes are fab but it literally stresses me out that you refuse to reply to questions!!

bro chil

Quick Reply

Latest