The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

very badly except in computing :P u?
~*glitter*~
how well do u think u've done in ur as/a levels?

I'm just worried about Econs. I think 5As is possible, but my Econs may end up being a B. *fingers crossed*!!!
pffft 5 a's eh? clever :smile:
don't think i did too well in the A2 part of physics, probably got Bs and Cs for the modules but i got 100% 100% and 87% ums for the as part so hopefully I'll still make the A.
Reply 5
Does anybody else get frustrated by the fact that UCAS know our results, and that they're out there somewhere? Obviously they need time to process everything, but it's frustrating nevertheless.
Reply 6
thunderstorm
very badly except in computing :P u?

realistically i think my grades arew gonna be something like C for theatre studies B for art textiles and B for photography

i cone only hope this estimation is right
Reply 7
~*glitter*~
realistically i think my grades arew gonna be something like C for theatre studies B for art textiles and B for photography

i cone only hope this estimation is right

me too i think BBC-CCC is realistic for me
Reply 8
elpollodiablouk
Does anybody else get frustrated by the fact that UCAS know our results, and that they're out there somewhere? Obviously they need time to process everything, but it's frustrating nevertheless.

I decided to randomly check it at 4am last night when I couldn't sleep. THe site was broken and it spewed out a bunch of unformatted data from the database, I could see some details about me but after alot of combing I couldn't find any grades/decisions data :frown:
elpollodiablouk

Console yourself with the thought that I've been at work all day trying to get the processing going

*mutter mutter working on a bloody sunday mutter*

:wink:
either AAABa or AABBa and I really need three As

MB
Reply 11
Pencil Queen
Console yourself with the thought that I've been at work all day trying to get the processing going

im suppposed to be working to day (as i do every sunday :frown: ) but i decided to scive off today, i couldnt be bothered to go
if im lucky, ACCE lol
Reply 13
Pencil Queen

I should have applied to Soton, put them as my insurance, and bribed you to get my results (&)
Reply 14
musicboy
either AAABa or AABBa and I really need three As

MB

they might make a compromise, thats like my old englis teacher she needed AAB to get in to leeds to study english and she got in with ABCE, it depends on how well ur interview went as well
elpollodiablouk

Extremely frustrated. Can't help thinking how wildly unfair it si that UCAS and all the universities now know *cough* OUR A-Level results; yet we still have to wait another 4 days to get them. (Why are examining bodies so obsessed with bbeing shrouded in secrecy?)
I WANT THEM NOW ARRRRGH!!! lol
Reply 17
I think ABC for AS. And unfortunatly the C would be in the subject i actually need a A/B in. At least i can retake (be it against my will). Just want to know...
~*glitter*~
they might make a compromise, thats like my old englis teacher she needed AAB to get in to leeds to study english and she got in with ABCE, it depends on how well ur interview went as well

As far as I know my interview ent very well and I am hoping that if I get AABBa then the A in critical thinking and the fourth a level may act in my favour.

MB
Reply 19
anyone had any dreams/nightmares?

Latest

Trending

Trending