Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Thanks. Why is the max 250?
    Well i got 80 in january.... 100 in coursework and i doubt i'll get anything over 70 for that evil evil paper in June.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    Well i got 80 in january.... 100 in coursework and i doubt i'll get anything over 70 for that evil evil paper in June.
    Oh right. I sat all all 3 exams in June. So you have 180/?(200?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Oh right. I sat all all 3 exams in June. So you have 180/?(200?)
    Yep so far. Makes predicting the final grade a little bit easier. Grr its annoying because the exam was hard but that means either the grade boundaries are low or i just did badly. Could be either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    I've become slightly paranoid after my friend got an A in AS, and proceeded to get a C in her A2s. She's always been a fantastic student, with 4As and a B for AS, but I have NO IDEA how she dropped to a C for Bio. Weird things do happen, I just hope they don't happen to anyone else.

ahhh so freaked out the same will happen to me... ive just been so complaicent 'resting on my laurels' as my mum would say!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Isn't UUU the worst? (lol, sorry). I know what you mean really. My worst is probably BBCCC and best...AAABB. I would love AAAAA but that is NEVER going to happen. I've never been a straight A person and never will be.
    Trust me u dont want to be a straight A person the pressure is actually killing me ..10 A's at gcse and 4 at AS n if i dont get another 4 on thurs i may die..!(ok now im exaggerating!) but u know my parents just expect it of me... arrgghhhh...

have u all been doing that thing where you keep adding up your AS marks and the estimating your coursework to see what is the lowest u can get while still making the grades u need for uni...?

reading this thread is making me feel sick! xxx

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream that i forgot to sit an english exam.. and after much begging the teacher let me take the test... unfortunately it was in french... and i don't actually do english ...

ReputationRep:
    I just wanna get into Uni!!! AAB required - id be lucky to get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ResidentEvil)
    I just wanna get into Uni!!! AAB required - id be lucky to get it
    If you're thinking about getting grades like that, then you must at least have the potential, thus I suspect you're just being nervous

Any reason in particular? (And Uni's can be leanient)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pippa)
    Trust me u dont want to be a straight A person the pressure is actually killing me ..10 A's at gcse and 4 at AS n if i dont get another 4 on thurs i may die..!(ok now im exaggerating!) but u know my parents just expect it of me... arrgghhhh...

have u all been doing that thing where you keep adding up your AS marks and the estimating your coursework to see what is the lowest u can get while still making the grades u need for uni...?

reading this thread is making me feel sick! xxx
    lol, u sound like some of those really clever people who you hear of in random conversations, but surely you would have got a few A*'s, or was it actually 10A*s that you got???

ReputationRep:
    44 hours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    44 hours!
    *poo self*

uh oh, not again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    44 hours!
    and 30 minutes, don't forget the 30 minutes (well, 11 am where I am anyway )

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!...its just getting closer...I am feeling funny again...

why oh why are there these blooming things called results?!?!!!!!!!!!!1 :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    and 30 minutes, don't forget the 30 minutes (well, 11 am where I am anyway )
    10.30 for moi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    why oh why are there these blooming things called results?!?!!!!!!!!!!1 :mad: :mad:
    Because you've taken exams...and erm...are awaiting the results of what they've determined about you...

Keep that IV drip going!

(Original post by SiAnY)
    10.30 for moi
    *Jealous*

ReputationRep:
    Because you've taken exams...and erm...are awaiting the results of what they've determined about you...

Keep that IV drip going!

*Jealous*
    9.00 am for ASs for my cousin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Does anybody else get frustrated by the fact that UCAS know our results, and that they're out there somewhere? Obviously they need time to process everything, but it's frustrating nevertheless.
    yes!!
    right now, ive either got into uni or i haven't...ugh its horrible

ReputationRep:

Keep that IV drip going!

*Jealous*
    ...yeah I'll probably need it again at the rate I am going!!!!

btw...I get mine at 9:30 mideast time...which is 6:30 GMT!!!...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimée123)
    Thats so unfair, grr :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimée123)
    That's crazy. I think AS people should wait till the A2 people have sorted themselves out :confused:

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    ...yeah I'll probably need it again at the rate I am going!!!!

btw...I get mine at 9:30 mideast time...which is 6:30 GMT!!!...

I'm sure it'll be fine, you take care

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.