Only 4 More Days To Go!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LifeWired)
That's crazy. I think AS people should wait till the A2 people have sorted themselves out :confused:)
yer at my college we (A2) go first, then the AS in the afternoon
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That's crazy. I think AS people should wait till the A2 people have sorted themselves out :confused:
i suppose thats better in a way- get the As our the way so they can concentrate on the important people. however it does mean that those who need to enter clearing do so a bit later, or unis get rung up later
Aimée123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That's crazy. I think AS people should wait till the A2 people have sorted themselves out :confused:
They do, the A2 peeps get them at 8.30am at her school.
LifeWired
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by priya)
i suppose thats better in a way- get the As our the way so they can concentrate on the important people. however it does mean that those who need to enter clearing do so a bit later, or unis get rung up later
I see that, but I still believe A2 people need to be given priority and concentrated on, of course it's important to get through the AS results but I'm certain many A2 candidates will be dying in anticipation (hopefully not literally).

(Original post by Aimée123)
They do, the A2 peeps get them at 8.30am at her school.

That varies from centre to centre though , at least not mine!
Poc ar buile
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
either AAABa or AABBa and I really need three As

MB
Maybe only doing three subjects would have been a better plan then..?! :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads