Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Only 4 More Days To Go!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a recurring dream where I jump over a rainbow :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimée123)
    Maybe because you've not been thinkin about them? My mum talked to me about them befoe I went to bed last night, and so I dreamt about them!
    Hmm i suppose yesterday i didn't think about it much, but in the days before that they were on my mind non stop!

(Original post by Ramaya)
    best and worst possible range of results
    Tell me them! (sorry, i'm very nosey )

(Original post by Mik1a)
    I have a recurring dream where I jump over a rainbow
    Ooh, is it fun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Tell me them! (sorry, i'm very nosey )
    Hehe i don't mind noseyness!
    The best is ABB and the ultimate worst is BCC :eek: which i would not be very pleased with. So quite a range there!

ReputationRep:
    The best is ABB and the ultimate worst is BCC :eek: which i would not be very pleased with. So quite a range there!
    Is that for AS or A2? I think I'll get AABC (and that's optimistic!!!)

ReputationRep:
    Isn't UUU the worst? (lol, sorry). I know what you mean really. My worst is probably BBCCC and best...AAABB. I would love AAAAA but that is NEVER going to happen. I've never been a straight A person and never will be.

ReputationRep:
    Thats AS. I looks like A2 because i only do 3 (and GS but i never actually count that - anyway that'll be a D/E). AABC is a great set of results!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, is it fun?
    I can't remember any emotion actually... just like "ok jump over this then we're done" :confused:

the only exam-related dream I had was before my french speaking.. I was doing it in a dark warehouse with a moat thing with dirty water.. a really horrible place, and I had to use a zipwire to get in.

ReputationRep:
    Is the C for German? Did you do AQA German? I've heard baaddd things about the difficulty of that exam. And one of those As is for geog yeah?

ReputationRep:
    Thats AS. I looks like A2 because i only do 3 (and GS but i never actually count that - anyway that'll be a D/E). AABC is a great set of results!
    Yeah but that's what I'm hoping for, it may well be worse! UUUU for me I'm scarrrrrrrrrrrrrreddddddd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    and I had to use a zipwire to get in.
    Wow, cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Isn't UUU the worst? (lol, sorry). I know what you mean really. My worst is probably BBCCC and best...AAABB. I would love AAAAA but that is NEVER going to happen. I've never been a straight A person and never will be.
    :eek: Yep actually UUU is the worst but i'm PRAYING that doesn't happen lol.
    I've never been a straight A person either. Really, all i want is to easily get into my uni choices! You have quite a range between best and worst too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Is the C for German? Did you do AQA German? I've heard baaddd things about the difficulty of that exam. And one of those As is for geog yeah?
    Yep, and A for geog, and the C for German! It was so hard, especially the writing

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but that's what I'm hoping for, it may well be worse! UUUU for me I'm scarrrrrrrrrrrrrreddddddd
    But i'm sure we all revised hard and DID actually work to some extent, therefore U's arn't going to happen *she hopes*

ReputationRep:
    Yep, and A for geog, and the C for German! It was so hard, especially the writing
    Don't worry about German. So many clever people on here, including you, found it really hard. I imagine the grade boundaries will be pretty low!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Don't worry about German. So many clever people on here, including you, found it really hard. I imagine the grade boundaries will be pretty low!
    Hehe, hope so! And I also hope we both get 300s for Geog!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, hope so! And I also hope we both get 300s for Geog!
    That is 100% impossible for me, i believe Well, some of the questions i sort of 'half answered' - there were like 6 marks for some and i could only think of 3/4 marks worth of stuff to write
    But i bet you will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    That is 100% impossible for me, i believe Well, some of the questions i sort of 'half answered' - there were like 6 marks for some and i could only think of 3/4 marks worth of stuff to write
    But i bet you will
    No, no, we'll both get them, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    But i bet you will
    300 :eek: :eek:
    Max i can get is 250
    (happy 1500 post btw SiAnY )

ReputationRep:
    No, no, we'll both get them, don't worry
    I'm aiming for 265 in geog (i did some calculations, heh)

ReputationRep:
    300 :eek: :eek:
    Max i can get is 250
    (happy 1500 post btw SiAnY )
    Thanks. Why is the max 250?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.