Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello everybody watch

Announcements

I've been busy posting on the academic forum as this is a learning site, but then noticed this forum which is where people come to 'chat' I suppose, I thought I would just say hello to you all because it's a bit rude to be posting to people without even introducing myself. Let's hope we can keep our minds off the exam results...*realises mentioning them probably doesn't help*

ReputationRep:
    hi swing, like the avatar

(Original post by chats)
    hi swing, like the avatar
    Oh, thank you; I like it as well, or I wouldn't have it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

*waves*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Oh, thank you; I like it as well, or I wouldn't have it.
    thats nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    I've been busy posting on the academic forum as this is a learning site, but then noticed this forum which is where people come to 'chat' I suppose, I thought I would just say hello to you all because it's a bit rude to be posting to people without even introducing myself. Let's hope we can keep our minds off the exam results...*realises mentioning them probably doesn't help*
    Nice to 'meet' you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    I'm not being weird but you still haven't actually introduced yourself.

MB

ReputationRep:
    hey there

(Original post by musicboy)
    I'm not being weird but you still haven't actually introduced yourself.

MB
    Oh yeah that's actually a really good point! I guess I was just letting you all know that I exist then. But as you can see, I am a swinger.

ReputationRep:
    Heya!

What is a swinger?

(Original post by lilsunflower)
    Heya!

What is a swinger?
    Oh, I don't think you want to know; and I'm not actually one, my name is totally random.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Oh, I don't think you want to know; and I'm not actually one, my name is totally random.
    Now I DO want to know, come on!

ReputationRep:
    hey

ReputationRep:
    I've already "met" you in the About forum but I thought I'd say hello and give you a welcoming HugWhore hug {huggles swingy stickman}

hey swing!

welcome to the general chat section..

ReputationRep:
    Run now before they catch you :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    Now I DO want to know, come on!
    No I don't think you do. Try www.urbandictionary.com. It might have it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Anyway. Hi I'm glance.

ReputationRep:
    hello sing. i'm priya, i like to consider myself the resident stresser (anyone else want to agree? i have this award in the real world might have it here as well)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    hello sing. i'm priya, i like to consider myself the resident stresser (anyone else want to agree? i have this award in the real world might have it here as well)

I think we're all resident stressers at the moment although I will question whether it is possible to reside in a website.

MB

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.