Hello everybody Watch

This discussion is closed.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I've been busy posting on the academic forum as this is a learning site, but then noticed this forum which is where people come to 'chat' I suppose, I thought I would just say hello to you all because it's a bit rude to be posting to people without even introducing myself. Let's hope we can keep our minds off the exam results...*realises mentioning them probably doesn't help*
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hi swing, like the avatar
tis_me_lord
(Original post by chats)
hi swing, like the avatar
Oh, thank you; I like it as well, or I wouldn't have it.
Whats_The_411?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hi

*waves*
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Swing)
Oh, thank you; I like it as well, or I wouldn't have it.
thats nice
firebladez777.5
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Swing)
I've been busy posting on the academic forum as this is a learning site, but then noticed this forum which is where people come to 'chat' I suppose, I thought I would just say hello to you all because it's a bit rude to be posting to people without even introducing myself. Let's hope we can keep our minds off the exam results...*realises mentioning them probably doesn't help*
Nice to 'meet' you.
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Swing)
I'm not being weird but you still haven't actually introduced yourself.

MB
Jenna_04
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hey there
tis_me_lord
(Original post by musicboy)
I'm not being weird but you still haven't actually introduced yourself.

MB
Oh yeah that's actually a really good point! I guess I was just letting you all know that I exist then. But as you can see, I am a swinger.
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Heya!

What is a swinger?
tis_me_lord
(Original post by lilsunflower)
Heya!

What is a swinger?
Oh, I don't think you want to know; and I'm not actually one, my name is totally random.
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Swing)
Oh, I don't think you want to know; and I'm not actually one, my name is totally random.
Now I DO want to know, come on!
pinkegokane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hey
Acaila
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've already "met" you in the About forum but I thought I'd say hello and give you a welcoming HugWhore hug {huggles swingy stickman}
happydinosaur
Report 14 years ago
hey swing!

welcome to the general chat section..
Acaila
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Run now before they catch you :eek:
glance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lilsunflower)
Now I DO want to know, come on!
No I don't think you do. Try www.urbandictionary.com. It might have it.
glance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Swing)
Anyway. Hi I'm glance.
priya
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hello sing. i'm priya, i like to consider myself the resident stresser (anyone else want to agree? i have this award in the real world might have it here as well)
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by priya)
hello sing. i'm priya, i like to consider myself the resident stresser (anyone else want to agree? i have this award in the real world might have it here as well)

I think we're all resident stressers at the moment although I will question whether it is possible to reside in a website.

MB
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (669)
90.77%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (68)
9.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise