Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    I'm going to stop posting here now, because I don't even know the songs you two are talking about so I can't really follow.

Hvae fun anyway, I don't really like this forum anyway so I'm going to find something academic to talk about perhaps.
    Don't worry about them. Most people on here often don't have a clue what other people are on about. General chat is so random. Just sit, smile, and look as if you know what they are talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    General chat is so random. Just sit, smile, and look as if you know what they are talking about.
    Because they won't know what you're on about

(Original post by Acaila)
    Nooooo stay with us
    What other music do you like?
    Oh dear, you wont like my other music taste, I'll say the less incriminating ones like Bon Jovi, Aerosmith and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

(Original post by glance)
    Don't worry about them. Most people on here often don't have a clue what other people are on about. General chat is so random. Just sit, smile, and look as if you know what they are talking about.
    *sits and smiles at you* Um...ok.

ReputationRep:
    I like Bon Jovi and Aerosmith. Almost bought another Bon Jovi album today (went for Queen, Europe and Whitesnake instead in the end though as the Bon Jovi vinyl looked a bit scratched).
    Do tell about your other taste

I like Bon Jovi and Aerosmith. Almost bought another Bon Jovi album today (went for Queen, Europe and Whitesnake instead in the end though as the Bon Jovi vinyl looked a bit scratched).
    Do tell about your other taste
    Oh dear, you may just lose all respect for me here but I also like rage against the machine, audioslave, mushroomhead (what a name), incubus, deftones, Hed P.E, System of a Down etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Oh dear, you may just lose all respect for me here but I also like rage against the machine, audioslave, mushroomhead (what a name), incubus, deftones, Hed P.E, System of a Down etc.
    Your music taste is what I'd call quite varied and not that bad (though I 'dislike' system of a down...!), I'm sure there's no shame. *Hides MP3/CD collection*

ReputationRep:
    Never listen to any of them

Ever heard of Europe my child?

(Original post by LifeWired)
    Your music taste is what I'd call quite varied and not that bad (though I 'dislike' system of a down...!), I'm sure there's no shame. *Hides MP3/CD collection*
    Oh, I haven't listened to them in some time, and only have the toxcity CD but it's good I think, chop suey is a great song. I also like Blondie, Abba and The Buggles...*hides*

Ever heard of Europe my child?
    Sorry I haven't, I'm not really much of a music expert...

ReputationRep:
    Ever heard of Europe?
    Isn't that a continent?

ReputationRep:
    Bad Ndy

Tell me Swing, do you know The Final Countdown?

ReputationRep:
    do you know Countdown?
    It's usually on in the evening on weekdays on Channel 4

Bad Ndy

Tell me Swing, do you know The Final Countdown?
    Oh of course, I like that song. So is that by Europe my child?

ReputationRep:
    It is indeed! Go forth and listen to some more Europe!

(everybody knows the song, but nobody knows the greatest band in the world )

It is indeed! Go forth and listen to some more Europe!

(everybody knows the song, but nobody knows the greatest band in the world )
    I don't download music, but if I see an album of theirs next time I'm shopping I'll buy it, thanks for the tip.

*Hums it's the final countdown* Oh great, thanks a lot. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Oh, thank you; I like it as well, or I wouldn't have it.
    Hi Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    I don't download music, but if I see an album of theirs next time I'm shopping I'll buy it, thanks for the tip.

*Hums it's the final countdown* Oh great, thanks a lot. :rolleyes:
    They are the best Honestly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Hi Ben
    Hmm. I was thinking that Swing didn't sound/act like a newbie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    Hmm. I was thinking that Swing didn't sound/act like a newbie.
    Yeah lol, 'Swing' spent two pages talking about rep apparently. Kinda gives it away :rolleyes: And that post I quoted above gave it away too.

What on earth are you people talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    What on earth are you people talking about?
    You can be an intelligent newbie, of course :cool:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.