The Student Room Group

Struggling with Access To Higher Education Diploma (online course)

I don't know if this is the right form but here it goes....

I have enrolled onto an online Access To Higher Education Dimploma (Social Work). It is with Stonebridge College

I am awaiting funding for this so I only have access to the study skills section. I am really struggling already and its making me kind of panic as if im struggling with this part how am I going to cope with the rest.

My question is, is anyone studying with this college? If so can anyone give me some helpful tips or advice?
I'm currently studying access to HE course with them
Reply 2
I have done units one and two and just doing my third now. How are you finding it? I am really finding it hard atm xx
Original post by StaceyH93
I have done units one and two and just doing my third now. How are you finding it? I am really finding it hard atm xx

I have done first unit and submitted my second unit assignment
It's quite hard
Reply 4
Can I PM you? xx
I don't know if this is the right form but here it goes....

I have enrolled onto an online Access To Higher Education Dimploma (Social Work). It is with Stonebridge College

I am awaiting funding for this so I only have access to the study skills section. I am really struggling already and its making me kind of panic as if im struggling with this part how am I going to cope with the rest.

My question is, is anyone studying with this college? If so can anyone give me some helpful tips or advice?

Hi Stacey, don't forget to contact your tutor if you are struggling. They will be happy to help.

Stonebridge College
Reply 6
Thank you.
I had trouble getting in contact with my tutor for help but I have figured it out now just didn't realise it would be so hard lol.
Thanks though xx
Thank you.
I had trouble getting in contact with my tutor for help but I have figured it out now just didn't realise it would be so hard lol.
Thanks though xx

If you provide your student ID number, we will chase this up with your tutor and ensure that you are getting the support you need.

Stonebridge College
Thank you.
Thanks though xx

Hi how did you get on? Can you help me
Reply 9
I studying HE Diploma (Nursing) with Stonebridge college online, but to be honest what I was promised I don't get it. No support at all and my tutor is not really explaining when I explain him that I'm struggle with the unit. I started to think that this is the biggest and most expensive mistake I ever done.
Reply 10

Hi Stacey out of curiosity did you complete the course? any advice? Thanks! I am doing it now x
Reply 11
Original post by delfi4
I studying HE Diploma (Nursing) with Stonebridge college online, but to be honest what I was promised I don't get it. No support at all and my tutor is not really explaining when I explain him that I'm struggle with the unit. I started to think that this is the biggest and most expensive mistake I ever done.

Hi! Are you still on the course? If yes how is it going and if not why not if you don't mind me asking. Prospective stonebridge student having never studied online before.
Reply 12
Original post by nsw74
Hi! Are you still on the course? If yes how is it going and if not why not if you don't mind me asking. Prospective stonebridge student having never studied online before.

Yes I'm still on the course because I'm still paying for it. So yes I'm still on the course and it's going no where. I did enquire to cancel but no reply. I did got nearly suspended because of the student codex as I have been hard on my tutor because he cannot explain when I do ask the question. Now I have a different tutor but even that is not a big help. If you ask the question its being delayed always.
Original post by nsw74
Hi Stacey out of curiosity did you complete the course? any advice? Thanks! I am doing it now x

Hi

How are you getting on with this?

Im currently studying this course and feel like it is quite a challenge to say the least- I'm on unit 4 and cant understand where i keep going wrong.
Reply 14
Original post by dozyduck
Hi

How are you getting on with this?

Im currently studying this course and feel like it is quite a challenge to say the least- I'm on unit 4 and cant understand where i keep going wrong.

Decided in the end online learning not for me so i start a degree with foundation course Sept 21.
Reply 15
Anyone had any luck? Im currently doing this course (social work) still waiting for unit 2 to be marked but I'm about to start unit 5 soon, any tips?
Original post by kyrax
Anyone had any luck? Im currently doing this course (social work) still waiting for unit 2 to be marked but I'm about to start unit 5 soon, any tips?

Hi are you still doing this course? I was looking to apply myself but was unsure

Quick Reply

Latest