The Student Room Group

Migrant / worker / eu student

Hi I applied for Maintenance loan as a Migrant worker , I got a letter with another form to fill in and send the evidence regarding the employment. I have been working for the last 4 months ( 3 months- I worked for the agency as a temporary worker , then I found another job but I worked there for only one month - but I wasn't employed by the company I had to register as a self employed, I did last week but I still haven't got the UTR number, the job wasn't for me so I left) now I am not working but I will start again working next week as I found another job and I will be employed again. What should I do now ?
Original post by Barbara Milosz
Hi I applied for Maintenance loan as a Migrant worker , I got a letter with another form to fill in and send the evidence regarding the employment. I have been working for the last 4 months ( 3 months- I worked for the agency as a temporary worker , then I found another job but I worked there for only one month - but I wasn't employed by the company I had to register as a self employed, I did last week but I still haven't got the UTR number, the job wasn't for me so I left) now I am not working but I will start again working next week as I found another job and I will be employed again. What should I do now ?

You will need to send details of all of the employment you ve had.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending