The Student Room Group

What ringtone is this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samz137
Loool that's the iPhone ringtone 😂😂 on the iPhone its called "opening"

LOL nah I have an iPhone and I know the opening ringtone and it's absolutely not like that
Original post by emerald7770
LOL nah I have an iPhone and I know the opening ringtone and it's absolutely not like that

try midomi.com and hum it online
Reply 22

Ohh😂😂😂 okay good sorry loool embarrassing
I was just thinking to myself I don't think it's the iPhone one

Nope but that one is super lit

No and no btw thanks a lot it's just a ringtone anyway I'm not dying to get it so pls don't stress yourself haha
Reply 26
i heard this ringtone in the bus and i want that ringtone on my phone cause i like the beat
it goes like:
Din Derin deriririn deriririn din din din din DIN derin deriririn deriiririn

i think it's on the sony erricson or samsung idk but i cant find it anywhere
and i am craving to hear it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mte6ww1g0Vo

Is it this one by any chance. Samsung
No and no btw thanks a lot it's just a ringtone anyway I'm not dying to get it so pls don't stress yourself haha

im not stressed just bored
Original post by samz137
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mte6ww1g0vo

is it this one by any chance. Samsung

omggggggg i friking love you, you found what ive been searching for anajakakushsnsksjsjaaj
Reply 29
omggggggg i friking love you, you found what ive been searching for anajakakushsnsksjsjaaj

YESSSS!!!! YESSSSS IM SO HAPPY😂😂😂 I knew it omg I love that ringtone too omg

lol you literally said it in your post, i just took myself for a trip down memory lane
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
im not stressed just bored

Well thanks for the help someone find out and it was the original Samsung one, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I DIDNT SEARCH THAT
Original post by samz137
YESSSS!!!! YESSSSS IM SO HAPPY😂😂😂 I knew it omg I love that ringtone too omg

SJJSJSJJWJW IM SO HAPPY TOO ITS THE REMIX VERSION THAT I LOVE AND NOW I FOUND THAT TOO AND NOW I CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. It's one of those ringtones that make you miss the call because you're dancing to it
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
lol you literally said it in your post, i just took myself for a trip down memory lane

Omfg I know I actually have problems. Lol yeah well it was fun while it lasted eh
Reply 34
i had that ringtone as my alarm so it just automatically pisses me off when i hear it
motorola

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending