The Student Room Group

A-level options/Chemistry/Biology/Economics/Maths

Hello all . My a level option form is due next week and I have no idea what I'm taking . I'm currently considering Chem Bio Economics and Maths . I have no idea what I'm going to be or which path I'm going to go down. If you've taken these subjects please help me out !

I would like to know - what career can these subjects take me ? What uni studies can these subjects offer ? Is it hard ? I've heard a lot about Chemistry A level ... I'm a bit scared .

Thanks a lot !
Original post by Aucklanz
Hello all . My a level option form is due next week and I have no idea what I'm taking . I'm currently considering Chem Bio Economics and Maths . I have no idea what I'm going to be or which path I'm going to go down. If you've taken these subjects please help me out !

I would like to know - what career can these subjects take me ? What uni studies can these subjects offer ? Is it hard ? I've heard a lot about Chemistry A level ... I'm a bit scared .

Thanks a lot !

Could take you to a few areas in science like Bio, Chem, BioChem, NatSci, possibly Maths...

Could also do Econ, Accounting & Finance, Marketing etc...

So a few options there and I honk if you don't want to do any more essay based subjects then it's fine to take, if you do a U-turn you can do foundation years or something similar to get you prepared for another course.

Quick Reply

Latest