The Student Room Group

King's College London A100 Medicine Offer Holders - 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Got an offer as well! Firming Kings :smile:
Heeyy guys! Just got an offer, over the moon!:biggrin: Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for offer holders? xx
Reply 22
Original post by crystalni
Heeyy guys! Just got an offer, over the moon!:biggrin: Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for offer holders? xx

Yep! Just pm'ed you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pantego

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, would you mind sending it to me aswell?
Reply 24
Umm is there even a Facebook offer holders page, I can't find one anywhere for medics
Reply 25
Original post by Pantego

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oops and me plz
Reply 26
Original post by Pantego

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kindly pls send me as well
Reply 27
Original post by DXNAK
Oops and me plz

Original post by Medic17
Kindly pls send me as well

Original post by DXNAK
Umm is there even a Facebook offer holders page, I can't find one anywhere for medics

Here's the offer holder group, not sure why people haven't got the email for it :s-smilie:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/747738222048165/
Reply 28
Is anyone firming or insuring kings?
Original post by rosemondtan
Could you dm me the link please!

Offer holders day is in a week time and i haven't heard from them yet? Why? I am hopeless now. Do you think they still have got my application or they lost my interview paper. Sounds like something has gone wrong?
Reply 30
Original post by Mami adhi
Offer holders day is in a week time and i haven't heard from them yet? Why? I am hopeless now. Do you think they still have got my application or they lost my interview paper. Sounds like something has gone wrong?

They're aiming to reply to everyone by Friday. I haven't heard after my interview either
Original post by Zankou
They're aiming to reply to everyone by Friday. I haven't heard after my interview either

Did you phone them?
Original post by esio trot
I got an offer but no link, when did you get your offer? :smile:

Congratulations.
Reply 33
Original post by priya_98

I've firmed, you?
Reply 34
Original post by Mami adhi
Did you phone them?

No but I was told this at my interview
Hi! I got an offer a couple of days ago but didn't get a link. Do you guys think it will be useful to come to the offer holders events?
Original post by peanutbutterchoc
Hi! I got an offer a couple of days ago but didn't get a link. Do you guys think it will be useful to come to the offer holders events?

I didnt get the link until a week or so after my offer, I went on the website and booked it before I got the email. I definitely think it is worth going if you are seriously considering kings
Original post by priya_98

I'm firming kings too!
Reply 38
Other than that official facebook group is there any unofficial group chat or anything?
Reply 39
Firmed Kings yesterday. What have you guys insured? :smile:

All of my medicine offers (including my fifth Biomed option) have the exact same grade boundaries so my picking my insurance wasn't a huge deal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending