The Student Room Group

Do many people get a period on Cerazette???

Hey, so my doctor just started me on the mini pill called Cerazette (Cant take combined pills) I was just wondering how this will affect my periods because I came off the implant because they were so irregular but I've heard better things about the mini pill... just wondering from people that have experience with this pill if they could tell me some real experiences of it, thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
I took it for 18 months and had no periods for 12 months of that time but then after a two week period I decided to come off it.
Some people can experience irregular bleeding on it as it can't regulate your cycle I think.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
I took it for 18 months and had no periods for 12 months of that time but then after a two week period I decided to come off it.
Some people can experience irregular bleeding on it as it can't regulate your cycle I think.

Thanks :smile: Im not sure how long I need to be on it before I know how it will affect me
Reply 3
I've been on it for the last five years and for the first few months I bled every month like a normal period and then after that it became really irregular - sometimes I'd go three months without a bleed and thenaybe six months and then maybe I'd bleed for the entire month next time and so on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest