Anyone else firming LSE for 2017 entry?
adnerb
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mahmood98)
I'll most likely be firming my offer! What course did you apply for?
username1888121
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mahmood98)
Me For law, wbu?
Saf_ Rahman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I just firmed LSE for BSc maths and economics
Tikiboom1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firmed LSE for BSc Economics two days ago!
raimah1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firmed LSE for accounting and finance!
patientdoctor
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firmed LSE for Bsc Economics
username1888121
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
IDK why but i'm scared to actually make the firm insurance choice even though I know I'm firming LSE
skyaviator23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone whose got an offer better get on to choosing accommodation quickly so you get the best one, which is Carr Saunders.

The benefit of choosing the cream of the crop when it comes to accommodation is that you'll have the chance of living for a year as a lavish fresher. Possibly the best thing about any accommodation is having food cooked for you all the time. Don't kid yourself thinking you'll want to cook all the time, especially when you're tired after a long day or you're on a hangover from hell after a night out.

We've just been refurbished as well so all the rooms are very clean, very modern and very well priced compared to the rest of all the accommodation offered by LSE. Also we won battle of the halls last year so we are definitely the best hall when it comes to being social and having nights out.

The LSE campus is home to our Friday night stomping ground known as Saucy, which is only a 20 minute walk away. For those who prefer more exotic nights out, warren street is a couple of minutes away which leads off to all the big london clubs (XOYO, Ministry, Fabric etc).

Also for those of you who like to work in a quiet area, we have our basement open for silent study and the UCL library is 5 minutes away and is free for use by LSE students. Their gym isn't half bad either and they're very well priced.

For those of you who have already applied and want to find out more here is our Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338638482849292/
username3011660
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have accepted my offer for Law and accommodation (single) at Passfield Hall. Looking forward to the new challenge.
ahmed369
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
got an offer for law
almasimba
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is there some kind of FB or Whatsapp group for LSE undergraduate offer holders 2017? Really would like to talk to other offer holders. Thanks!
#economics
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Guys i am first year student studying Economics at LSE, i can give you one to one feedback on everything here, London, life, food, travel, accommodation, bank accounts, studies, uni life, which courses, basically i would like to share my experience. If you are planning to attend university this fall do gy in touch with me, you will love it. Personal message me for time. £7-£10 hourly rate! It would be worth it.
almasimba
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by #economics)
Guys i am first year student studying Economics at LSE, i can give you one to one feedback on everything here, London, life, food, travel, accommodation, bank accounts, studies, uni life, which courses, basically i would like to share my experience. If you are planning to attend university this fall do gy in touch with me, you will love it. Personal message me for time. £7-£10 hourly rate! It would be worth it.
You're saying we should pay you for telling us about LSE?
Saf_ Rahman
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by almasimba)
Is there some kind of FB or Whatsapp group for LSE undergraduate offer holders 2017? Really would like to talk to other offer holders. Thanks!
There is a Facebook group chat, I can add you if you want
ralphieee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by #economics)
Hey, I was just wondering if there were other greedy morons like you there?
almasimba
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Saf_ Rahman)
Yes please! I would really appreciate that.
Thanks!
username1888121
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Saf_ Rahman)
What's the chat called? I haven't been able to find one
Saf_ Rahman
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by almasimba)
Yes please! I would really appreciate that.
Thanks!
I need to add you on Facebook to add you to the gc if that's okay
Saf_ Rahman
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by qwerty505)
What's the chat called? I haven't been able to find one
There's loads of different groups and usually if you just add someone in one of the groups they can add you to the group chat
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (77)
29.28%
No (186)
70.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise